Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Leveling the playing field.

Enigmaz

Enigmaz

Veteran
★★
Foids treat us terribly. Why can't we harness this power? We should start treating them like the pathetic little ants they are.
A foid is giving you a weird look? Glare at her back with much more intensity. Foids are laughing and making fun of you? Call them all ugly and used up and laugh even harder.

There's a saying that goes like, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. But what about a man?"

no point trying to level the playing field, the game was rigged from the start

but I agree that foids should be treated like shit, modern foids are ugly and annoying

besides they want males to stop liking them, because it's objectification and the male gaze or whatever

so misogyny is the TRUE FEMINISM

Last edited:
no point trying to level the playing field, the game was rigged from the start
Fundamentally, yes. But foids are like a flame and the simp cucks are the gasoline that makes the flame bigger (Treating them like queens and fueling their egos.) Us blackpilled incels can be the hose and spray them by doing the things as I mentioned in the post, there's much more obviously, this is just the TLDR.

Fundamentally, yes. But foids are like a flame and the simp cucks are the gasoline that makes the flame bigger (Treating them like queens and fueling their egos.)
I agree, simps do encourage further inflation of foid SMV

but foids don't care about if incels disrespect them, because society will still protect them and give them anything they want

so I'm not sure if it's even worth the bother. but yea, definitely don't simp for whores, you should treat them like the trash they are. it won't affect them much, but it means you are safe from being infected by simpdom or foid worship

How about rape? (In video games). Would that even the playing field? I mean foids always get to have sex while we dont

How about rape? (In video games). Would that even the playing field? I mean foids always get to have sex while we dont
Go hard or go home (In game)