Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Letting go feels good

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
I just lie in bed all day, no friends, no gf. All my classmates that I considered friends are doing phds and left me behind. Sometimes I feel fustrated or angry. But even from being 17 (12 years ago) I started learning emotion regulation really well. Feelings just wash over me like it's water. It's not like I don't care, but it's more like surrendering to the feelings. My body sometimes resists this because it wants to fight, but at the same time I can accept that I'm exhausted and that the things I have done so far are good enough.

You know, I will reveal to you that there is a deeper ground to life. We may seem lost, but there will always be an inner warmth that will catch us. I know there is a lot of cruelty in the world, but I can also promise that something pure exists. In the substrates there is a lot of sorrow, but it is also our true nature. Even small things, like having done something meaningful for others, are all eternal. I know life might seem lonely, but ultimately everyone pays the price for this. Love does exists, but for some reason God hides the divine. Only in sorrow, there is true freedom.

I just lie in bed all day, no friends, no gf. All my classmates that I considered friends are doing phds and left me behind. Sometimes I feel fustrated or angry. But even from being 17 (12 years ago) I started learning emotion regulation really well. Feelings just wash over me like it's water. It's not like I don't care, but it's more like surrendering to the feelings. My body sometimes resists this because it wants to fight, but at the same time I can accept that I'm exhausted and that the things I have done so far are good enough.

You know, I will reveal to you that there is a deeper ground to life. We may seem lost, but there will always be an inner warmth that will catch us. I know there is a lot of cruelty in the world, but I can also promise that something pure exists. In the substrates there is a lot of sorrow, but it is also our true nature. Even small things, like having done something meaningful for others, are all eternal. I know life might seem lonely, but ultimately everyone pays the price for this. Love does exists, but for some reason God hides the divine. Only in sorrow, there is true freedom.
27 28 29 is prime blackpill age

fuck city life

I dont disagree with you I just see things differently. Its not the same for all of us, even for a single individual sometimes things are easier, sometimes harder. Sorry but I can't see a single positive or nice thing in life and I can't remember when was the last time I felt happy for anything.

Ph.Ds are mostly a scam.

That’s a great skill to have, and an interesting insight.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1mIDz8hdV29K

However, he did contemplate preventing my current situation, I believe.

Trying to be successful in society as an incel is not logical since the idea is to gain a high status in society which will never happen.
Normies and foids are going to live different lives even with negative iq.
Tbh most of everything in life is so retarded since this world is run by negative iq normies.

Trying to be successful in society as an incel is not logical since the idea is to gain a high status in society which will never happen.
Normies and foids are going to live different lives even with negative iq.
Tbh most of everything in life is so retarded since this world is run by negative iq normies.
It's not so bad that they have different lives imo