Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lets watch more anime and trigger some fembots

Homophobia is born from misogyny. I've been seeing more and more people drawing this conclusion on their own, which is great to see, because I think it's important to understand that women's rights and LGBTQ rights go hand-in-hand, despite some people not understanding that. It dates back to the BCE era, when gay sex was seen as okay in Roman culture AS LONG AS you were topping. Bottoming was seen as subservient and "not manly" since that was a woman's role.

It's interesting to see how that trend is still alive thousands of years later, and how people can't wrap their heads around their own misogyny. They think sex is a power exchange, not a shared event. While power dynamics can and do come into play during sex, I think mens' overall fear of being seen as feminine is what drives the majority of sexual misogyny and homophobia, and it's so sad... Not only for women, not only for gay people, but also for straight men themselves. They really don't know how to value people in a well-rounded way, and they don't know how to value themselves outside of the perception of other men.

Also yes anime is crawling with sexism. It's creepy and weird. I like some anime, but I steer away from most of it because the themes are so offensive to me. Anime with female casts, or written by women, can be good. Or anime that focuses mainly on plot and isn't outright objectifying.

Kekfuel. S/he is talking about JJK. Why even watch it if it's not your thing? :feelskek:

Do you see men watching and complaining about shojo anime? Don't think so.

She/he wrote a damn book on nothing

You mean the show where the female only started to like the manlet after he grew to be taller than her? No wonder you like it

I watch Jojo and Dragon Ball? Never seen a joke that would kill a gay man in those, These feminists think that a joke like this can chop a gay mans head off, NO it wont, There have been no dead gays from anime, Idk about the roman part, Probably some isis style lynching.
Homophobia is born from misogyny. I've been seeing more and more people drawing this conclusion on their own, which is great to see, because I think it's important to understand that women's rights and LGBTQ rights go hand-in-hand, despite some people not understanding that. It dates back to the BCE era, when gay sex was seen as okay in Roman culture AS LONG AS you were topping. Bottoming was seen as subservient and "not manly" since that was a woman's role.

It's interesting to see how that trend is still alive thousands of years later, and how people can't wrap their heads around their own misogyny. They think sex is a power exchange, not a shared event. While power dynamics can and do come into play during sex, I think mens' overall fear of being seen as feminine is what drives the majority of sexual misogyny and homophobia, and it's so sad... Not only for women, not only for gay people, but also for straight men themselves. They really don't know how to value people in a well-rounded way, and they don't know how to value themselves outside of the perception of other men.

Also yes anime is crawling with sexism. It's creepy and weird. I like some anime, but I steer away from most of it because the themes are so offensive to me. Anime with female casts, or written by women, can be good. Or anime that focuses mainly on plot and isn't outright objectifying.

Kekfuel. S/he is talking about JJK. Why even watch it if it's not your thing? :feelskek:

Do you see men watching and complaining about shojo anime? Don't think so.
I watch Jojo and Dragon Ball?

bitch got pissed over backshots lmfao