Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's talk psychedelics.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Anyone of you ever tried psychedelics? Let's hear about it.

Incel_Because_Short said:
Anyone of you ever tried psychedelics? Let's hear about it.

Hoooboy.

Let me link you.

https://incels.is/Thread-The-only-happiness-I-get-in-life-are-from-psychedelics?pid=72949#pid72949

https://incels.is/Thread-The-only-happiness-I-get-in-life-are-from-psychedelics?pid=73520#pid73520

blickpall said:
Hoooboy.

Let me link you.

https://incels.is/Thread-The-only-happiness-I-get-in-life-are-from-psychedelics?pid=72949#pid72949

https://incels.is/Thread-The-only-happiness-I-get-in-life-are-from-psychedelics?pid=73520#pid73520

Read your posts before bro. You seem to be the only one who have experimented with it here. I keep a journal of my trips if you want to read one of them.

Read your posts before bro. You seem to be the only one who have experimented with it here. I keep a journal of my trips if you want to read one of them.

Others like @Weed have too, but I haven't heard any stories from them.

I'd love a good trip tale! I have so many others as well.

blickpall said:
Others like @Weed have too, but I haven't heard any stories from them.

I'd love a good trip tale! I have so many others as well.

I can write few stories tomorrow, guys.. I am in bed and tired so wont remember details but I have awesome solo spiritual stories. Nothing special tho

Weed said:
I can write few stories tomorrow, guys.. I am in bed and tired so wont remember details but I have awesome solo spiritual stories. Nothing special tho

Do it.

I have tripped numerous times, enough to lose count, and on my wildest trip I thought that I was a holy apostle in the garden of eden searching for the tree of knowledge.

I did shrooms once. Absolutely blew my mind. Was with a bad group though, so had a bad trip. I would recommend doing them by yourself

I'm just waiting until finals are over and then I'll go on another trip. I'm thinking of taking some mush with me and going hiking.

blickpall said:

Ok so I took acid quite a lot.. 3 summers in a row at least 5 tabs each..
Once I did 300ug but I would say that was like 250 or 230 since vendor is known for underdosed tabs.. I took 3 tabs and damn you know that Rick and Morty wallpaper with blue "grass" so the picture became alive and it was moving.. I got so euphoric out of it. 
I have a poster on a wall and it's psychedelic so everytime I take acid it becomes alive and I stare at it for hours and sort of "communicating" and meditating with it.. birds become alive on that poster so I have a spiritual connection with it.
Everytime I take acid I have geometry hallucinations.. moving geometry appears on my walls, hands but especially floor.. I always check floor to see if I am tripping or not lol.
Clouds and grass becomes so magical on acid.. Clouds morph and grass becomes greener and reflects more light.. it kind of swirls too. 
I used to puke on acid when I took more than 150ug but I dont now.. maybe depended on a vendor? Once I took 200ug and I drank red tea before it.. I rushed to the bathroom, puked and instantly started tripping hard, the bath "floor" started swirling and I saw red puke.. I started panicing and I was like "fuark I am puking blood" but my friend was at my house and he told me I dranl red tea.. then I calmed down but damn I almost went to bad trip right when I startd tripping.

I wish I could do acid with someone.. 100% of the time I am doing it solo and indoors.. I would love to do it outdoora in nature and with someone :((

I'm just waiting until finals are over and then I'll go on another trip. I'm thinking of taking some mush with me and going hiking.

Hiking alone?

Too scared of bad trips as they are said to magnify your existing state of mind.

Weed said:
Hiking alone?

All the trips I've had before, save for my first one, have been solo trips.

My first trip, I also tripped with a couple of other friends in a dorm on campus.

My second trip I took it on campus during one of my classes, nobody figured out. I then went to a grove of trees after class and sat with my-self.

Third trip I took it at the gym, so there were people around. I used this one to explore my past as a student (I'm graduating soon).

Fourth trip I took at home and played video games (this was one of the more enjoyable trips tbh). Didn't really come with any realizations here.

My last trip I did alone. Just walked in a forest on my own with some music.

I have some friends that who trip often, and I've never tripped with them yet. We kinda want to go to a national park, eat a tame dose of shrooms, hike for around 4-6 hours then return home.

FeminismsCancer said:
Too scared of bad trips as they are said to magnify your existing state of mind.

It's incredibly, incredibly important that you have a good state of mind BEFORE you trip.

Psychedelic trips have a habit of intensifying any feelings that come up, and they are excellent at digging out your subconscious and placing it in view directly in front of you. If you don't like your subconscious thoughts then a trip will be very uncomfortable.

However, psychedelic trips also allow you to rewire your brain and almost change any pre-existing thought patterns. It does this by dampening the parts of the brain responsible for both your perception of yourself and your automatic, subconscious ways of thinking that you engage in every day without realizing it.

If you want to limit the chances of a bad trip, here's what you should do:

-Do not visit ANY websites related to inceldom, lookism, etc a week before you take the psychedelic.
-Really figure out the inner workings of your subconscious beforehand. The more comfortable you are with yourself, the more you can just relax in the trip.
-Delude yourself into believing that the stuff you know matter don't matter. Believe for at least two days that looks don't matter, that you're attractive and that you're just having bad luck.

This is all stuff that should be sorted out at least a week in advance. While on the trip:

-Do not go anywhere near a computer, a smartphone or a mirror (if you are really insecure about your looks for instance).
-Have some good music on. Ideally, create a playlist of music that you listened to at a time that you were genuinely happy (so for me, I loaded up a lot of childhood music).
-Bring scents with you that you smelled in times when you were happy. For me, I brought a scarf that my grandpa bought for me that still has his scent, some perfumes from a past time, and some chocolate.
-Avoid locations where you routinely browse incels.is or other lookism sites. So don't trip in your room. Best places to trip are either places that you haven't been to before, out in nature if it's a good day, or in places that remind you of good times.

The risk of having a bad trip is there, but I've never had a bad trip. If you take all these precautions, then you'll likely create the perfect environment for you to learn about how best to be comfortable with yourself in the future, and how to be happy just the way you are. For the next two weeks after the trip, you'll likely feel the happiest that you have ever felt in a long time.

Psychedelics do have long-term positive effects if you use them correctly. So far, the best way to cope and actually be happy about being an incel that I've found is going on a psychedelic trip once every two months, just to reset my mind from my personal experiences in life.