Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lets Talk about Pedophilia [Cucks GTFIH]

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Tldr at bottom:

I'm talkjng about this from a legal POV so hebephiles and JB admirers, kindly refrain from commenting

According to the Oxford Dictionary

Age of Consent: the age at which a person's consent to sexual intercourse is valid in law.

This varies from "country", but in the eyes of a Law if an adult has intercourse or pursues any sexual acts with someone who is below the age of consent. That adult will be regarded as a pedophile.

Now where is my issue?

Soyddit. Specifically reddit.

If a 21 Year old male living in the UK was to say he was having intercourse with a 17 year old female. They'd flog him as a pedo.
Remember when women were calling Leonardo Di Caprio a "pedo" for going for foids from the age of 22-25 (PERFECTLY legal).

You cucks need to look up the legal definition of a pedophile and not just brand any man having sex with a legal teen as "Pedophilia" because he's not having sex with an old loose cum-dumpster.

Tldr:
>Having sex with a teen who is of legal consenting age is not pedophila
>Soys call men who do that pedophiles because they realise younger, tighter foids are better than older looser cum-dumpsters.

Thread Inspired by this post:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ia04bi/my_40f_daughter_16f_has_sex_with_our_neighbor_49m/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Last edited:
"MY NEIGHBOR FUCKED MY DAUGHTER LETS WRITE A POST ABOUT IT ON REDDIT"

This jfl
Imagine being cucked by a man 9 years older than you.
I think it was most likely a larp.
Reddit = larp until proven otherwise

AOC is 14-16 in most of the west anyway. So its not like JBadmirers are missing out on anything.

But its interesting how agecucks don't care if its an old roastie foid and a young chad. Or when its and older chad with young legal teen.
Chad always wins

Tldr at bottom:

I'm talkjng about this from a legal POV so hebephiles and JB admirers, kindly refrain from commenting

According to the Oxford Dictionary

Age of Consent: the age at which a person's consent to sexual intercourse is valid in law.

This varies from "country", but in the eyes of a Law if an adult has intercourse or pursues any sexual acts with someone who is below the age of consent. That adult will be regarded as a pedophile.

Now where is my issue?

Soyddit. Specifically reddit.

If a 21 Year old male living in the UK was to say he was having intercourse with a 17 year old female. They'd flog him as a pedo.
Remember when women were calling Leonardo Di Caprio a "pedo" for going for foids from the age of 22-25 (PERFECTLY legal).

You cucks need to look up the legal definition of a pedophile and not just brand any man having sex with a legal teen as "Pedophilia" because he's not having sex with an old loose cum-dumpster.

Tldr:
>Having sex with a teen who is of legal consenting age is not pedophila
>Soys call men who do that pedophiles because they realise younger, tighter foids are better than older looser cum-dumpsters.

Thread Inspired by this post:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ia04bi/my_40f_daughter_16f_has_sex_with_our_neighbor_49m/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

this is cringe af only true basedcels fuck under 10 year olds

yeah, normie definition of pedophilia has nothing to do with actual pedophilia
22f

Redditors calling anyone pedophile is a pottery of a highest degree

This jfl
Imagine being cucked by a man 9 years older than you.
I think it was most likely a larp.
Reddit = larp until proven otherwise
Apparently it was written by a foid so I think she's jealous that he isn't fucking her too

004036A8 7FDE 44A0 A28A ED0BF38E3189

Anti pedos need to learn the Truth