Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's settle which one of these is worse.

Which one of these is worse?

• manlet

Votes: 29 38.2%
  • balding

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • chincel

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • eyescel

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • framecel

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • ethniccel

Votes: 12 15.8%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
ethnicel, and eyecel coming in second followed by manlette

Manlet by far its not even close saying that being ethnic is worse than being a manlet or framecel is fucking ridiculous

So many on ethnic.... Chadafi, Tyrone and Chang slay just as much as Chad.....

Manlet, it cuts across all borders and leaves even rugged guys in its wake.

Eyecel

You can never be attractive with a bad eye area and you can barely do something about it

I voted ethniccel because I think there's no one single characteristic out of the other 5 that beats it by itself if on a white male. I'm both balding and chincel and even I seem to be above most ethniccels here.

balding > manlet(5'4-5'7) > ethnic
manlet(sub 5'4) > balding > ethnic

Out of the list Manlet, however you forgot to include autistic which is worse than manlet

It depends on the extent. A 5'2 manlet has a much shittier life than a 5'6 manlet
this if you're a sub 5'4 manlet its worse than balding, if you're a 5'5-5'7 manlet balding is worse

Why does BaLdInG even exist?

this if you're a sub 5'4 manlet its worse than balding, if you're a 5'5-5'7 manlet balding is worse
I agree.

Being an eyecel is also pretty underrated. A death tier eye area dooms you from the start

You forgot nosecel.

I agree.

Being an eyecel is also pretty underrated. A death tier eye area dooms you from the start

even if a manlet has hunter eyes, as soon as women see hes short, its over

Manlet for sure. A 5'2"' guy's face would have to emit heavenly rays to even get a 5-6 woman.

even if a manlet has hunter eyes, as soon as women see hes short, its over
I guess the difference between being shot or being stabbed is not that great. I hate being a manlet :(

I would say bad eye area since this personally affects me. My eye area is terrible. Objectively it would probably be manletism

Eyecel. Ethnicel is only worse when we talking about curries.

Personally, I would happily go bald for like, another 3 or 4 inches. Sure, balding is bad in terms of attractiveness, but being a manlet is seriously negative in all areas of life, especially in terms of personal safety.

Balding>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all the others

I'm an eyecel myself, but objectively speaking, I imagine being a manlet is the worst. There's nothing that can be done about your height. So if you're 5'4 and below I don't know what to tell you other than maybe pursing Hispanic chicks, they tend to be pretty short. There's solutions to these other cels, from surgery, rogaine, hitting the gym to just pursing your own race instead of snow bunnies.

cant decide between chincel or manlet

Manlet, by far. Being short is the ultimate humiliation for men. If most girls are taller than you, it's like you're not even a man at all.

Manlet>Acne>Balding

facialharmonycel

But out of those, manlet.

Only manlets can be trucels

Manlet>Acne>Balding
Balding is definitely worse than acne on average. Acne damaged my looks, baldness devastated them.

If you're a round shape skull cel like me balding takes away at least one point and a half from your looks.

Skincels are absolutely fucked.

That being said, chinceldom is a can of worms in itself.

Skincels are absolutely fucked.

That being said, chinceldom is a can of worms in itself.
Both acne and chinceldom are only really bad at an extreme level.

Balding is bad even at a not so extreme level. Norwood III is already enough to put you completely OUT of prime aged pussy territory.

Everybody is going to select the one that involves them

Eye area is brutal. It can turn legit chads into normies. Eyes are the window into the soul. I reckon if Tellem T had a great eye area he wouldn't be here

I am torn between manlet and balding

I think eyecel and chincel could be the worst. When you have a fucked up face i thinks that's what turns people off the most.

definitely manlet. manlet means there is zero chance anyone will love you the raw, primal way without status or money regardless of your face, race or frame.

other attributes such as face(to a certain extent), frame or race can be made up for if your other looks attributes are top notch. height is a very glaring flaw for manlets.

It depends. A 5'2 white manlet is inferior than a 6'3 6/10 face ethnic. About race, It's basically this:

Manlet is the worst, hands down. You get treated like a child, females don't like you, and men disrespect you.