Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Let's settle this. What law is it?

What's the true law?

• Total voters
Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I've seen a fair amount of discussion between incel thinkers as to what law is the right one among these, so let's settle it.

sub6, it is settled.

tumblr_ld85vgx8KO1qft200o1_250.gif

sub 8 online
sub 6 or 5 irl

sub6 is only answer

Sub 6. This might vary based on location, but sub 6 is a safe bet.

Sub 5 for actual incels. 5/10 and it will be tough, but there are definitely things you can do.

Easily sub5 for highschool and below. Sub 6 for average normie dating. sub 8 for online

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76

Yes, that's why I say sub-4. Being a bit below average is not a death sentence. Being truly ugly is though.
People who aren’t autistic know this deep down.

Sub 8 for casual sex

Here's the deal

If you're sub-8 you'll struggle in Online Dating
( Doesn't mean it's over for 6 and 7,just a lot tough, but definitely over for Sub6 )

If you're sub-6 you'll struggle in real life dating.
(Doesn't mean it's over for 5 and 4, just a lot tough, but definitely over for Sub4 )

Sub8 non whites
Sub 6 whites

Normiemaxxed fives can still fuck 3/10. Otherwise volcel.

Here's the deal

If you're sub-8 you'll struggle in Online Dating
( Doesn't mean it's over for 6 and 7,just a lot tough, but definitely over for Sub6 )

If you're sub-6 you'll struggle in real life dating.
(Doesn't mean it's over for 5 and 4, just a lot tough, but definitely over for Sub4 )
cope online is the same as irl

Sub 6 LAW, sub 8 THEORY

Sub 6 is incel I’m sub 5 but 5/10 is incel even “IRL dating”. Tinder is real life.

I've seen a fair amount of discussion between incel thinkers as to what law is the right one among these, so let's settle it.
Well i dont know. I think foids are more binary. I mean sub 5 to me is not sub 5 to you. And sub 5 could mean a completely different thing to a third person.
But the strange thing is that every woman i met rejected me. Thats why i say that it is either a yes or a no.
If you are overall attractive then they will fuck. If you are not then hell is waiting for you.

Just lol @ sub8 deniers.

Sub5. If you are a 5 you are exactly average and with a little effort (gymmaxxing, careermaxxing, jestermaxxing) you can attract women. Sub 5 is incel tier. At this point it is over. Maybe if you're a 4 you can max everything out and boost yourself to a 5. Now you can possibly date a fat white girl or go to SEA. If you are sub 4 then there isn't anything you can do to ascend short of becoming a billionaire.

Sub6 is law bhai.

Not even the tenth percentile of men have such a smorgåsbord as their looksmatches. They can commit crimes harm but not get away with what the average women can.