Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Let's settle this; singleavicels vs. multipleavicels

• Single avi

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Multiple avis

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • No avi lol

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I admire the cels who have the courage to never change their avi, it takes a lot of willpower and courage to not fall prey in the hands of waifu of the week avi swapping for the sake of it. :feelsUgh:

It also allows to remain an icon/meme in this forum, so if I had to vote one of the two I'd def pick to be a singleavicel :feelsLSD:

On a side note; who do you think has the most iconic avi on here? imo @zangano1 & @Robtical tho the latter changed it to a gif :feelswhat:

I change my ave frequently tbh

On a side note; who do you think has the most iconic avi on here?
F52AB23B E7A6 4DC1 A902 3882019EA95B

I admire the cels who have the courage to never change their avi, it takes a lot of willpower and courage to not fall prey in the hands of waifu of the week avi swapping for the sake of it. :feelsUgh:

It also allows to remain an icon/meme in this forum, so if I had to vote one of the two I'd def pick to be a singleavicel :feelsLSD:

On a side note; who do you think has the most iconic avi on here? imo @zangano1 & @Robtical tho the latter changed it to a gif :feelswhat:
Thanks boyo, i'll never change it

I have never changed mine

too new to say this.But i think almost everyone get bored of their avi eventually.Also does default letter with solid color count as an avi?

This is true ngl.The avi has a kind of halo effect on your posts and contributes to defining your identity on the forum.For example back in my lurking days i remember @Mainländer 's loli with red dress and blue eyes had a really strong halo effect, he changed it though

This is true ngl.The avi has a kind of halo effect on your posts and contributes to defining your identity on the forum.For example back in my lurking days i remember @Mainländer 's loli with red dress and blue eyes had a really strong halo effect, he changed it though
Anime lolis cause the most halo on here ngl

Dunno, I think my new avi has a strong halo effect

I lack structure and self control, so I tend to change mine a lot.

Thanks bro, yours and Izayacel's always catches my attention too. I tried to make the second avi close looking to the first avi so users can still recognize who it is without reading my name. I'm going to switch back to the other avi soon, this avi is just so I can have a new one for a while and see if the halo is different, but everything seems about the same since I changed it.

@pp183

@Napoleon de Geso

@mylifeistrash

@BlkPillPres

@AlexanderTheGreat11

singleavi mogs,im trying to stick to this one

Singleavicels mog us to death. Tfw greycel and multipleavicel. Just kill me already.

Thanks bro, yours and Izayacel's always catches my attention too. I tried to make the second avi close looking to the first avi so users can still recognize who it is without reading my name. I'm going to switch back to the other avi soon, this avi is just so I can have a new one for a while and see if the halo is different, but everything seems about the same since I changed it.
Yep ur welcome even tho Izayacel is banned and he changed it anyway just b4

I like my Saxon avi thank you very much!
I like @TigerFestival avi for some reason idk

im pretty much going for this.
All my avis from the last one on are Garm from Vinland saga
Vinland saga 9768355

Tbh I don't get why they sell it
Maybe he sells it because he includes pictures of the model, but most of the information of how to do it is already online. I doubt he knows a secret most the other ewhorers don't know.
im pretty much going for this.
All my avis from the last one on are Garm from Vinland saga
View attachment 194903
That's the best way to be able to change avis and not let anyone forget who you are.

I am a nigger.

single, I don't see the point in changing avi's tbh, I find something that best represents me and that's it, I never get "tired" of it or feel like seeing something new because I don't even look at my avi lol, my words matter more, its just a logo

Single avi always. I will never change mine, only modify it a bit to make it look cooler, but never change it for something else

single, I don't see the point in changing avi's tbh, I find something that best represents me and that's it, I never get "tired" of it or feel like seeing something new because I don't even look at my avi lol, my words matter more, its just a logo
Better avi = better post
Avi makes the poster

I don't give much importance to my AVI apart from a visual cue to easily identity myself to readers., so there really is no point in changing it.

I haven't changed mine and don't plan to do so.

It's hard to identify people who keep changing theirs tbh.

I have the best avi from an intellectual point of view.

I'm okay with people changing avi's as long as it's somewhat related to their previous avi, and they don't do it too often (less than every 3 months).

having only one avi since you join is based as fuck because it becomes something you are identified by, it becomes your image. being able to pick an image that represents you in the long term shows make a decision and stick to it, that requires you to know yourself very well and a healthy degree of maturity and stability. the users you tagged are a good example. also, people who change avis often usually come off as indecisive and unmasculine. you know how men can wear the same hoodie or the same sweatpants for like 2 months straight, while foids change their clothes very often so as to not be seen in the same clothes twice? well, that's what i think of when i see someone change his avi often. and yeah, i will admit that i changed mine a bunch of times and that is not something i'm proud of.

having only one avi since you join is based as fuck because it becomes something you are identified by, it becomes your image. being able to pick an image that represents you in the long term shows make a decision and stick to it, that requires you to know yourself very well and a healthy degree of maturity and stability. the users you tagged are a good example. also, people who change avis often usually come off as indecisive and unmasculine. you know how men can wear the same hoodie or the same sweatpants for like 2 months straight, while foids change their clothes very often so as to not be seen in the same clothes twice? well, that's what i think of when i see someone change his avi often. and yeah, i will admit that i changed mine a bunch of times and that is not something i'm proud of.
Very good analysis tbh. Goes to show people here actually have confidence in themselves as IT per say.

Ooky Spooky. :feelsLSD:

My Avi is very special to me. Describes me perfectly. Freaks out the normslimes. Plus the situation I was in is because of a fly. :feelsautistic:

Ooky Spooky. :feelsLSD:

My Avi is very special to me. Describes me perfectly. Freaks out the normslimes. Plus the situation I was in is because of a fly. :feelsautistic:
Brutal flypill

I've changed mine a total of 6 times. Personally I don't give much of a shit about what someone's avi looks like or if they don't even have one though. If I really like one I'll usually pm the user and tell them so. I've done this maybe like 3 or 4 times.

I will never change my avi :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

This.

The people i regularly tag have a unique trait to them and/or don't change their avi.