Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Let's settle this once and for all

Which definition of 'truecel' makes more sense

• Total voters
Any definition of "true"cel where you're not actually a virgin is retarded.
It's a bunch of dumb shit failed normalfags make up to fit in.
If you have ever had consensual sex there is rarely ever a reason to believe it's not possible to do it again.
There shouldn't even need to be a differentiation between incel, volcel, mentalcel, truecel, etc at all other than a brief descriptor of why you've NEVER had sex.
This. Normalshits are smart enough to devide us.

It was made by and for incels. Leave if you're just normie scum, please and thank you.
except it says in the rules that blackpilled normies are allowed. so no, it was not made for only incels. it was made for men. look at how many non virgins and fakecels are allowed to post. they've banned a few but not all. you can be in denial all you want

except it says in the rules that blackpilled normies are allowed. so no, it was not made for only incels. it was made for men. look at how many non virgins and fakecels are allowed to post. they've banned a few but not all. you can be in denial all you want
Let me copy and paste the site description for you

"This is a website for people who lack romantic relationships and sex, but mostly geared towards those lacking a girlfriend or seeking marriage."

This is unfortunately true. The mods are cucked as well.

blackpilled normies are allowed but they must be "indistinguishable from incels"

Let me copy and paste the site description for you

"This is a website for people who lack romantic relationships and sex, but mostly geared towards those lacking a girlfriend or seeking marriage."
here's a copy of the rules. it says who is not allowed and who is not. it is "conditional" that blackpilled NORMIES are allowed. so, NO, lmao,this site is NOT ONLY for INCELS.
Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts.
  • Truecel (Allowed): Type of incel who hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts.
  • Mentalcel (Allowed): Type of incel whose reason for failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities. [1]
  • Volcel (Allowed): Person who, for various reasons, is abstinent and does not engage in sex. [1]
  • Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is none of the above but has a blackpilled mentality. [1]
  • Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions.
  • Fakecel (Not Allowed): Person who claims to be incel but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.

blackpilled normies are allowed but they must be "indistinguishable from incels"
yeah, and that guy is saying that this site is only for incels. normies being allowed, BLACKPILLED OR NOT, means this site is not only for incels

here's a copy of the rules. it says who is not allowed and who is not. it is "conditional" that blackpilled NORMIES are allowed. so, NO, lmao,this site is NOT ONLY for INCELS.
Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts.
  • Truecel (Allowed): Type of incel who hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts.
  • Mentalcel (Allowed): Type of incel whose reason for failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities. [1]
  • Volcel (Allowed): Person who, for various reasons, is abstinent and does not engage in sex. [1]
  • Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is none of the above but has a blackpilled mentality. [1]
  • Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions.
  • Fakecel (Not Allowed): Person who claims to be incel but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.
It was made by and for incels. Geared towards incels. This rule needs to be abolished anyway.

yeah, and that guy is saying that this site is only for incels. normies being allowed, BLACKPILLED OR NOT, means this site is not only for incels
When did I say that? I said the site is meant for incels.

It was made by and for incels. Geared towards incels. This rule needs to be abolished anyway.
tell yourself what you want, mate. it's in the rules that normies are allowed. so it's NOT for ONLY incels. it SHOULD only be for incels. I agree with you. normies get the fuck out. but that doesn't change the facts. they are allowed here, mate. the site is for them too.

tell yourself what you want, mate. it's in the rules that normies are allowed. so it's NOT for ONLY incels. it SHOULD only be for incels. I agree with you. normies get the fuck out. but that doesn't change the facts. they are allowed here, mate. the site is for them too.
I was saying it was made specifically for incels, not that it's only for incels.

I was saying it was made specifically for incels, not that it's only for incels.
it's made for men. it's meant for men. it's for men. all of the above. not just incels. if it were only meant for incels, that dumb ass rule wouldn't be in there and every normie shit would be banned. but this is not so. I don't care if normies are blackpilled. they will never truly relate to being a truecel or incel. they don't belong here, in my opinion. but this is not the opinion of the people in charge here, since they literally made the rule saying normie shit scum are allowed

it's made for men. it's meant for men. it's for men. all of the above. not just incels. if it were only meant for incels, that dumb ass rule wouldn't be in there and every normie shit would be banned. but this is not so. I don't care if normies are blackpilled. they will never truly relate to being a truecel or incel. they don't belong here, in my opinion. but this is not the opinion of the people in charge here, since they literally made the rule saying normie shit scum are allowed
Normies and lookism trolls do get banned when they fail to assimilate, and brag.

This.
@SergeantIncel, @Ryo_Hazuki, @retarded_dumbshit, @gstvtrp, @Master, @blickpall

Normies and lookism trolls do get banned when they fail to assimilate, and brag.
normies are allowed here, dude. lol. only some get banned. the ones that the mods like get to stay. it's conditional. not every normie gets banned. I don't care if they LARP as incel or toe the line here, if they're normie they need to leave. no normie should be allowed. but they are

giphy.gif

normies are allowed here, dude. lol. only some get banned. the ones that the mods like get to stay. it's conditional. not every normie gets banned. I don't care if they LARP as incel or toe the line here, if they're normie they need to leave. no normie should be allowed. but they are
Like you said, some are and some aren't. Ban them all.

i think normies should be allowed to stay if they don't disrespect or talk down to us

@Jockcel my tag on this thread was deleted for some reason :think:

I put it back on there anyway.

I would say a truecel is someone who is ugly and not nt, or an extreme case of uglyness/mental ilness, making it very hard for him to get sex/ a gf. To reach truecel status, you need to have tried all the bluepilled shit and put a lot of energy in finding a woman, but still failed over and over. And of course a truecel never had unpaid sex

I would say a truecel is someone who is ugly and not nt, or an extreme case of uglyness/mental ilness, making it very hard for him to get sex/ a gf. To reach truecel status, you need to have tried all the bluepilled shit and put a lot of energy in finding a woman, but still failed over and over. And of course a truecel never had unpaid sex
I would say if you have never got laid and are past 18, you are a truecel. GL kids get laid in MIDDLE SCHOOL. Remember: women are the best raters.

I would say if you have never got laid and are past 18, you are a truecel. GL kids get laid in MIDDLE SCHOOL. Remember: women are the best raters.
But still a lot of normies are getting laid the first time after 18 and live a happy life, I think beeing a 18 yo virgin isn't enough to be a truecel

I find it funny how the results of this show the same percentage as the non-virgins to virgins percentage on this site (approx 25% non-virgin and 75% virgin)

But still a lot of normies are getting laid the first time after 18 and live a happy life, I think beeing a 18 yo virgin isn't enough to be a truecel
They BECOME normies WHEN they get laid. Besides, being a rich betacuck doesn't count.

I find it funny how the results of this show the same percentage as the non-virgins to virgins percentage on this site (approx 25% non-virgin and 75% virgin)
Too many normalshits. A regular girl let them have sex with her, yet apparently they are 'truecels'. JFL at the twisted logic of normalshits.

Too many normalshits. A regular girl let them have sex with her, yet apparently they are 'truecels'. JFL at the twisted logic of normalshits.

Honestly, mods should ban all non-virgins, but no, they want this site to just be red-pill 2.0 with more focus on the AWALT aspect.

Honestly, mods should ban all non-virgins, but no, they want this site to just be red-pill 2.0 with more focus on the AWALT aspect.
This forum has no future if they keep allowing non-virgins.

This forum has no future if they keep allowing non-virgins.
instead of focusing on avatars they need to focus on the real problem.

A MAN WHO WILL FAIL OR BE SUB PAR IN ALL AREAS OF LIFE DESPITE TRYING EQUALLY AS WELL IF NOT BETTER THAN NORMIES AND CHADS

A TRUECEL WILL ALWAYS BE A FUCKING FAILURE IN EVERYONE EXCEPT BIG MOMMAS EYES BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION TO EVERYONE

TRUECELS USUALLY KILL THEMSELVES FROM BULLYING PTSD (LOL!) AND BREAK THEIR FUCKING NECKS OR SLICE THEIR WRISTS (THINK SLICE N DICE STYLE) CAUSE THEY ARE SO FUCKING MENTALLY BROKEN FROM YEARS OF TORMENT FROM EVERYONE INCLUDING SLUTZ AND CHADZ

THEY ARE USUALLY FOUND IN THE DEPTHS OF THEIR MOMMAS BASEMENT OR CAN BE SEEN WORKCELLING IN SOME SHITTY £10 AN HOUR OFFICE WAGESLAVE JOB IN ORDER TO TRY AND FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE A USE IN SOCIETY DESPITE BEING EQUALLY AS USELESS AS SOME SHUT IN NEET WHO CANT TIE HIS SHOES

KNOW THIS; AS A TRUECEL (UGLY AND FUCKING REPULSIVE) YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A DISGUSTING CUNT IN EVERY BODIES EYES, THIS IS THE BLACKPILL, THIS IS THE TRUTHPILL xaxaxaxa
Being ugly is traumatizing

Explain how we are normies.
I have heard some of you aren't even virgins. But, what I want ask you is, why do you allow normies here? Can't you see it causes division and ruins the community in genera? You should ban anybody who has had sex with a regular girl in the last 10 years of their lives. This is the only way to save the community.

I have heard some of you aren't even virgins.

To the best of my knowledge, every mod here is a virgin. I'm pretty sure we're all KHV at least as well.

You should ban anybody who has had sex with a regular girl in the last 10 years of their lives. This is the only way to save the community.

The issue with this is, it most certainly WILL cause a slippery slope.

Let's say we banned anyone who had sex with a regular girl in the last 10 years right now.

By Q3 2018, people will demand it be, anyone who ever had sex with a regular girl.

Q4: That includes prostitutes

Q1 2019: You also have to be KV

Q2 2019: You need to be KHV

Q3 2019: You need to be KHHV

Q4: 2019: You can't currently have female friends

Q1 2020: You can't have ever had female friends

Q2 2020: You can't have male friends either

Q3 2020: You can't have ever had any friends ever

Q4 2020: That includes internet friends

Q1 2021: You have to be NEET, only normies work

Q2 2021: You have to be currently hikikomori.

Q3 2021: You have to have been hikikomori for all of your adult life

Not to mention certain demographics will get pushed out. "tallcels are volcel" "cumskins need to be banned because JBW" "black men can run thug/BBC game so they're volcel". "ricecels can run kpop game" "NTfags are normies" etc. etc.

I say it definitely because I have seen this happen to wizardchan. I first started using wizardchan in 2012. It used to be an incel utopia. But they got rapidly more restrictive as to who could and couldn't post there. It went from just being a male virgin...to being a KHHV male virgin, to friendless KHHV male virgin and by just mid 2013, even having the DESIRE to have a girlfriend was bannable, leading to incels all being banned. Didn't stop there...they just kept getting more aggressive. If you implied you might have had even the slightest interest in EVER having friends or a gf you'd get banned. Last time I checked they were going after waifuists even.

I won't let this play out here.

If you are celibate.

To the best of my knowledge, every mod here is a virgin. I'm pretty sure we're all KHV at least as well.

Let's say we banned anyone who had sex with a regular girl in the last 10 years right now.

By Q3 2018, people will demand it be, anyone who ever had sex with a regular girl.

Not to mention certain demographics will get pushed out. "tallcels are volcel" "cumskins need to be banned because JBW" "black men can run thug/BBC game so they're volcel". "ricecels can run kpop game" "NTfags are normies" etc. etc.

I say it definitely because I have seen this happen to wizardchan. I first started using wizardchan in 2012. It used to be an incel utopia. But they got rapidly more restrictive as to who could and couldn't post there. It went from just being a male virgin...to being a KHHV male virgin, to friendless KHHV male virgin and by just mid 2013, even having the DESIRE to have a girlfriend was bannable, leading to incels all being banned. Didn't stop there...they just kept getting more aggressive. If you implied you might have had even the slightest interest in EVER having friends or a gf you'd get banned. Last time I checked they were going after waifuists even.

Fine, I guess then. I can't wait for the normie takeover.

Fine, I guess then. I can't wait for the normie takeover.

Think about this...why is this suddenly a major issue? The rules have been that way since day 1...now suddenly the rules need to be dramatically changed otherwise normies will take over? What suddenly changed? From what I can tell it's just a couple concern trolls trying to get people riled up.

I thought "truecel" was generally agreed to be someone who is KHV?

There is, in my case hairloss.
Enough bald men have sex on top of you having evidence at least some women find you sexually attractive. The only argument you could make is that your hair was so sexy that it was the only reason you've ever gotten women. And that shit is doubtful.

Enough bald men have sex on top of you having evidence at least some women find you sexually attractive. The only argument you could make is that your hair was so sexy that it was the only reason you've ever gotten women. And that shit is doubtful.

Well obviously i never was a chad, i was a 5-6. And hairloss takes away 2 pts from you.

And yes my hair was sexy.

A MAN WHO WILL FAIL OR BE SUB PAR IN ALL AREAS OF LIFE DESPITE TRYING EQUALLY AS WELL IF NOT BETTER THAN NORMIES AND CHADS

A TRUECEL WILL ALWAYS BE A FUCKING FAILURE IN EVERYONE EXCEPT BIG MOMMAS EYES BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION TO EVERYONE

TRUECELS USUALLY KILL THEMSELVES FROM BULLYING PTSD (LOL!) AND BREAK THEIR FUCKING NECKS OR SLICE THEIR WRISTS (THINK SLICE N DICE STYLE) CAUSE THEY ARE SO FUCKING MENTALLY BROKEN FROM YEARS OF TORMENT FROM EVERYONE INCLUDING SLUTZ AND CHADZ

THEY ARE USUALLY FOUND IN THE DEPTHS OF THEIR MOMMAS BASEMENT OR CAN BE SEEN WORKCELLING IN SOME SHITTY £10 AN HOUR OFFICE WAGESLAVE JOB IN ORDER TO TRY AND FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE A USE IN SOCIETY DESPITE BEING EQUALLY AS USELESS AS SOME SHUT IN NEET WHO CANT TIE HIS SHOES

KNOW THIS; AS A TRUECEL (UGLY AND FUCKING REPULSIVE) YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A DISGUSTING CUNT IN EVERY BODIES EYES, THIS IS THE BLACKPILL, THIS IS THE TRUTHPILL xaxaxaxa

Thank you Lelouch.