Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Let’s settle the NT debate and fake autists.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Let me get this through your thick skulls

YOU CANNOT BE NON NT UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN IN EXTREME ISOLATION LIKE I HAVE WHERE YOU FORGET THE MOST BASICS OF HUMAN COMMUNICATION. IF YOU ARE IN SCHOOL YOU MOST LIKELY KNOW COMMUNICATION. GET IT FUCKING STRAIGHT.

I’m the only non nt person on this forum because for

1. Family doesnt talk to me
2. Im too non nt for them to even want to talk to me
3. I have no one to talk to. I dont know anybody.
4. I am an introvert

So unless you have been in isolation or have autism, you cannot claim you are non nt. Fuck off.

Last edited:
your non ntness is joke compared to mine

I haven't live as isolated as you, but that doesn't change the fact that I struggle with social interactions (real life and online).

You can be a sperg yet low inhibited

Most non NT people got social anxiety and phobia due to social isolation and getting negative feedback from socialization. I agree, as long as you are around other people you are used to interacting on at least basic level. While some really just lack self confidence. In the end how others treat you and react on you is the most important.

Anybody I talk to can tell I’m atypical in the first 5 seconds of talking to me

Let me get this through your thick skulls

YOU CANNOT BE NON NT UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN IN EXTREME ISOLATION LIKE I HAVE WHERE YOU FORGET THE MOST BASICS OF HUMAN COMMUNICATION. IF YOU ARE IN SCHOOL YOU MOST LIKELY KNOW COMMUNICATION. GET IT FUCKING STRAIGHT.

I’m the only non nt person on this forum because for

1. Family doesnt talk to me
2. Im too non nt for them to even want to talk to me
3. I have no one to talk to. I dont know anybody.
4. I am an introvert

So unless you have been in isolation or have autism, you cannot claim you are non nt. Fuck off.
View attachment what-does-it-mean-to-be-neurotypical-260047-5c2fd9b846e0fb0001e74920.webp

Many people who do not have an autism diagnosis have autistic traits. This was known by researchers as the "broad autism phenotype". So, there was no clear bimodal distribution separating people with and without autism. In reality there were not two distinct populations, one "neurotypical" and one "neurodivergent".

"Neurotypical" was a dubious construct, because there was nobody who could be considered truly neurotypical. There was no such standard for the human brain

I don’t have friends and have a heavily medicated schizophrenic as a mother.