Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lets say you get a chance to ruin foid's life legally

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★★★
what will you do use acid attack to ruin her face so that she lives in denial she wont get a chad's dick or rape her and destroy her pussy so that she can't have sex anymore

Force her to marry me :feelsdevil:

I hate hoe she can never be ugly and disabled enough even after an acid attack to be considered unfuckable

Go ER and gut them like pigs in Gta 5

Im too pussy to do anything, even if it was legal i don’t think i’d do anything :(. Sitting behind a screen i can easily laugh at horrible things happening to everyone but irl im way too much of a loser :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Im too pussy to do anything, even if it was legal i don’t think i’d do anything :(. Sitting behind a screen i can easily laugh at horrible things happening to everyone but irl im way too much if a loser :feelsbadman:
you should watch indian web series delhi crime it gives next level satisfication