Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's say you ascend with a cute white girl

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
And you take her out in public and a tall gym maxed and thug maxed Tyrone starts hitting on her in front of you. He even gropes her ass while staring directly at you as if he dares you to make a move. What do you do?

It depends how she reacts to it. If she enjoys it I would probably just leave. It’s not worth getting my ass beat over a foid who isn’t even loyal to me. But if she was uncomfortable want wanted him to stop, i would charge and go for a double leg takedown and start punching him in the face. Like im gonna let this asshole who gets tons of pussy try to take my only chance of ascension away

It depends how she reacts to it. If she enjoys it I would probably just leave. It’s not worth getting my ass beat over a foid who isn’t even loyal to me. But if she was uncomfortable want wanted him to stop, i would charge and go for a double leg takedown and start punching him in the face. Like im gonna let this asshole who gets tons of pussy try to take my only chance of ascension away
Thug maxxed Tyrones usually have guns and aren't concerned about prison time.

And you take her out in public and a tall gym maxed and thug maxed Tyrone starts hitting on her in front of you. He even gropes her ass while staring directly at you as if he dares you to make a move. What do you do?
I would leave. I would never date an attractive white girl because she would be in control because she would be more attractive than me.

I'll bow quickly. I've known of foid's exploits for years. I made assumptions that were all proven correct with time.

Humiliate and belittle him.

I want to breed a cute white girl, not have a relationship with her

So I wouldn't have this Tyrone dilemma in the first place

:feelsthink:

Let's say tou start not being a simp

Thug maxxed Tyrones usually have guns and aren't concerned about prison time.
YEAH SO? THAT'S WHY YOU CARRY AN 8 INCH BLADE WITH YOU AND YOU START CUTTING THAT UGLY LOW IQ BABOON NIGGER MEAT OF THE BONE WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED!! THE NEGRO WOULD DESERVE IT JUST BY BEING NEAR A WHITE HUMAN!!!

YEAH SO? THAT'S WHY YOU CARRY AN 8 INCH BLADE WITH YOU AND YOU START CUTTING THAT UGLY LOW IQ BABOON NIGGER MEAT OF THE BONE WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED!! THE NEGRO WOULD DESERVE IT JUST BY BEING NEAR A WHITE HUMAN!!!
You be rayciss

If foid likes it I leave and destroy all of the foids possessions. If the foid doesn’t like it I will throw bananas at the Tyrone

Why are all shitskins obsessed with white women? And why do they have cuck fantasies?:feelswhat:

Pull out pocket knife and stab him in the dick:feelshaha:

If foid likes it I leave and destroy all of the foids possessions. If the foid doesn’t like it I will throw bananas at the Tyrone
Do you always travel with bananas?

Stab/shoot him is the only correct response.

Provoke him into beating my ass so I have an excuse to pull my Glock out and give him the ol’ George Zimmerman

brb getting my gun license

If a nigga those that shit the only reasonable response is to murder him. :ahegao:

I'd attack him in a moment of passion but just get my ass kicked