Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's say major conflict erupts between whites and ethnics...

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
...and I don't know who should I (a Slavcel) side with.
I'm stuck in-between friendship with White Chads (they are mucher nicer to me then normies, foids and anyone lower on sexual hierarchy) and commiserating with other brocels (mostly ricebros and Muslims).
I do hate foids and normies for treating me like crap and getting all outraged when I hit back.
I should envy Chads of my own race for getting everything I'll never have despite all the effort, almost for free. But myinteractions with them are mostly positive.

With ethnics things get more complicated, among them I have potential bros and we have common enemies.
But primal instincts (antagonism against people from the racial out-group) and the way ethnics carry themselves in white countries (crimes such as vandalism, grooming gangs and random drive-by shootings) make me think that being close to them one day may be my demise, cause they will fucking kill me.

Going by myself sounds tempting, but I know I'm not strong enough to survive completely on my own when shit hits the fan.

ethnics will see you as white

Can you elab on this? I'm curious why people have those feelings.
Most likely a biological programming.

Why blacks and for example jews (Canaanites) form ghettos/quarters in cities mostly inhabited by other race, let's say white or specific kind of Arab?
Because races instinctively prefer to stick around people of their own kind.
When you cannot fuck a person of your own race, because you are not attractive to them OR you see a white Stacy and lust is super strong, you break this natural law of sticking close to your own kind.

When you cannot fuck a person of your own race, because you are not attractive to them OR you see a white Stacy and lust is super strong, you break this natural law of sticking close to your own kind.
True, I wouldn't be going for other races if Black women didn't reject me.

Niggas be thinking ahout the stupidest scenario on this forum wtf

This is what zero pussy does to a mf, fuck life man

:dafuckfeels:

you okay mate ?

Ethnics would still view you as white and behead you and rape your women. Probably better to stick with whites regardless if you get mogged by a white chad once in a blue moon.

...and I don't know who should I (a Slavcel) side with.
I'm stuck in-between friendship with White Chads (they are mucher nicer to me then normies, foids and anyone lower on sexual hierarchy) and commiserating with other brocels (mostly ricebros and Muslims).
I do hate foids and normies for treating me like crap and getting all outraged when I hit back.
I should envy Chads of my own race for getting everything I'll never have despite all the effort, almost for free. But myinteractions with them are mostly positive.

With ethnics things get more complicated, among them I have potential bros and we have common enemies.
But primal instincts (antagonism against people from the racial out-group) and the way ethnics carry themselves in white countries (crimes such as vandalism, grooming gangs and random drive-by shootings) make me think that being close to them one day may be my demise, cause they will fucking kill me.

Going by myself sounds tempting, but I know I'm not strong enough to survive completely on my own when shit hits the fan.
Oy vey I can’t wait for this ((((corporations)))) my family is invested in would make a lot of money :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

just wait. if you step out too soon ud be fucked. stay low and keep food stock and water stock and train ureself. look for caves.