Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's say incel cartoon characters

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Squidward Tentacles: Doesn't have girlfriend, shitty job, he's depressed as fuck and his neighbours torment him in every possible way. Plus he's bald and has a huge nose.

Last edited:
Low IQ thread

What about Dexter from Dexter's laboratory? Manlet and glassescel.

any character that is depressed and don't have a family could be classified as a incel, so Eeyore it's definitly a incel

Squidward Tentacles: Doesn't have girlfriend, shitty job, he's depressed as fuck and his neighbours torment him in every possible way. Plus he's bald and has a huge nose.

sounds like my life kek replace bald with receding hairline tho kek

Lol I'm sorry for you, at least my neighbours ignore me.
well our neighbours ignore us for the most part, and we ignore them too, but every month or so they will do some dumb shit intentionally just to piss us off

well our neighbours ignore us for the most part, and we ignore them too, but every month or so they will do some dumb shit intentionally just to piss us off
Our? Us? We? How many of you are there? Kek

Billy from Billy & Mandy, nosecel, fatcel, manletcel, chincel, jawcel, gay alien skullcel, retardedcel

Our? Us? We? How many of you are there? Kek
i still live at home with my parents, but im talking about one particular house with cunt neighbours who live in it