Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Let's roleplay, pick your characters and chat with that personality in the thread

I’m Sean O Pry and you just need to put yourself out there! Just be yourself, and women will just come to you! Just believe me, look at my great personality and how successful it makes me with women!

I’m Sean O Pry and you just need to put yourself out there! Just be yourself, and women will just come to you! Just believe me, look at my great personality and how successful it makes me with women!
Yep that's right sean, I hope tye Napolean complex Buddha understands it

Yep that's right sean, I hope tye Napolean complex Buddha understands it
Yep. Looks don’t matter! Just be yourself and girls will adore you!

im klaus shwab

I'm blackops2cel, I've never had sex or a girlfriend but I'm working hard on my ascension. I have started brushing my teeth and showering every day, and I've also got a haircut and bought some new clothes. I will work on my personality and confidence so that girls will be charmed by my presence. I know that girls love a funny guy who cares about them, so I've started cracking jokes with random women on the street. I think women can read my mind, because when they see me, they laugh before I even said the joke, that's how funny I am! Don't ever give up brocels!

I'm a cute anime girl

Ss-s-s-s senpai, do you want to pet my head for a while?

Im Theodore Robert Bundy

I'm a cute anime girl

Ss-s-s-s senpai, do you want to pet my head for a while?
ayo lil thang, you lookin fiineee.. you want this BBC? shiietttt you know tyrone will treat ya right

ayo lil thang, you lookin fiineee.. you want this BBC? shiietttt you know tyrone will treat ya right
Hhh-he-help me a rapist want to touch my princess ass!

I'm going to call the cyberpolice!

Don't give up there's someone for everyone sweaty
I'm blackops2cel, I've never had sex or a girlfriend but I'm working hard on my ascension. I have started brushing my teeth and showering every day, and I've also got a haircut and bought some new clothes. I will work on my personality and confidence so that girls will be charmed by my presence. I know that girls love a funny guy who cares about them, so I've started cracking jokes with random women on the street. I think women can read my mind, because when they see me, they laugh before I even said the joke, that's how funny I am! Don't ever give up brocels!

thank you. when you do it please make sure you do it in doggy style while yelling out SEIG HEIL SEIG HEIL

t. ben shapiro (the little annoying faggot jew boy)
sure bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back