Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Let's roleplay, pick your characters and chat with that personality in the thread

Incel

Incel

Master
★★★★★
Choose one and stick with it, you can't use another user's character, if all characters are taken, make your own( popular ones)and contribute to the thread :

Chico
Bill Gates
Klauss Schwab
Modi
Putin
Saddam Hussein
Big man Tyrone
Blackops2cel
Master :feelshaha:
Gobbels
Buddha
Stacy
Ben Shapiro
Joe Biden
Redneck
Stalin
Yakub
Becky
Sean o pry

Let's see how the conversation goes:feelshmm:

Last edited:
@BlackCel_from_ZA @VictimofBpillReaper @NoIdeaWhatToDo @kay' @LeFrenchCel @VideoGameCoper @cripplecel @Friezacel @lazy_gamer_423 @zerozerozero @Nagger @Bianor :feelsugh:
@anandkonda @Acorn @Fevet @wereq @Ron.Belgrade @IronsideCel
@faded @Runt171 @Mistake @Incels @Master @LeFrenchCel @SlayerSlayer @Nate Higgers @Natey Nate @K1ng N0th1ng @Jason Voorhees

Last edited:
I'm Master

Im Big man Tyrone

Choose one and stick with it, you can't use another user's character, if all characters are taken, make your own( popular ones)and contribute to the thread :

Chico
Bill Gates
Klauss Schwab
Modi
Putin
Saddam Hussein
Big man Tyrone
Blackops2cel
Gobbels
Buddha
Stacy
Ben Shapiro
Joe Biden
Trump
Stalin
Yakub
Becky

I pick Chico :feelshaha:

FUCK I can't even win here :feelsrope:

university practice GIF

wyyboi pay me reparations before i make yo pretty boy ahhh bounce on my boys dick yaaheard? shiietttt sick of these whities

me after a long day of harassing whites n shiet

wyyboi pay me reparations before i make yo pretty boy ahhh bounce on my boys dick yaaheard? shiietttt sick of these whities
What does any of that mean bro? I'm not caught up with any of those Gen z slangs but don't go around swearing at others. If you want we can talk it out on my podcast and make some cash

Abstinence will give you peace little one.

Stop worshipping chad for he will abuse you
I'm sorry Buddha bb...bbb..but guys like chico @Fevet have great personalities and stuff to talk about like.... Yeah. I don't worship them though

Also are you a swiftie?

Chico
Bill Gates
Klauss Schwab
Modi
Putin
Saddam Hussein
Big man Tyrone
Blackops2cel
Gobbels
Buddha
Stacy
Ben Shapiro
Joe Biden
Redneck
Stalin
Yakub
Becky
Sean o pry

I’m becky I hate ugly men i think i’m so attractive ARGH WTF UGLY MEN STARING AT ME AHHHH FUCK THIS MEANS IM THERE LOOKSMATCH FUCK KYS UGLY!

Chico I love thinking about you while I read my Wattpad stories
:heart: :foidSoy:
I love that you've taken a liking to my personality and you're a reader too! Smart fans like you keep me going!

I'm sorry Buddha bb...bbb..but guys like chico @Fevet have great personalities and stuff to talk about like.... Yeah. I don't worship them though

Also are you a swiftie?
I don't listen to such music.

I listen to the beautiful sounds of nature.

Those guys like Chico do not have good personalitys young one.

You must learn to look past looks and look further into personality

What does any of that mean bro? I'm not caught up with any of those Gen z slangs but don't go around swearing at others. If you want we can talk it out on my podcast and make some cash
who does this oldhead ahh mf think he is? podcast. bro.. i ain't even fw you enough to black yo bitch n make you watch. man fuck outta here wit that gay shit

I love that you've taken a liking to my personality and you're a reader too! Smart fans like you keep me going!
Uffff I love you chico
My idols are you and Adriana Lima

Uffff I love you chico
My idols are you and Adriana Lima

I’m becky I hate ugly men i think i’m so attractive ARGH WTF UGLY MEN STARING AT ME AHHHH FUCK THIS MEANS IM THERE LOOKSMATCH FUCK KYS UGLY!
Girl that's how men are, they are all creeps, you ignore them as much as possible and carry a proper spray every time you go out.

You deserve the best, you a 10 don't call yourself a Becky darling

Hey you can't put others down for something they can do nothing about. Real beauty comes from within, by doing stuff like helping your friends and community. Everyone around me only like me for my face and brush off other things I'm good at like my podcast skills, it's annoying!

I don't listen to such music.

I listen to the beautiful sounds of nature.

You must learn to look past looks and look further into personality
I only go after men with good personality, I always maintain distance from those guys with Napolean complex

I only go after men with good personality, I always maintain distance from those guys with Napolean complex
Alright bitch I'm done trying to educate you.

Get pumped and dumped by chads for all I care.

who does this oldhead ahh mf think he is? podcast. bro.. i ain't even fw you enough to black yo bitch n make you watch. man fuck outta here wit that gay shit
With your disrespectful behaviour, no decent woman will be attracted to you. You have to learn my humility to get girls (Please think over my podcast feature offer you'll be a good fit)

Hey you can't put others down for something they can do nothing about. Real beauty comes from within, by doing stuff like helping your friends and community. Everyone around me only like me for my face and brush off other things I'm good at like my podcast skills, it's annoying!
BUT IM BECKY I DESERVE EVERYTHING IM LIKE A STACY!!! I GET ALL GUYS CRUSHING ON ME when i walk in the room the whole class is in shocked!
Girl that's how men are, they are all creeps, you ignore them as much as possible and carry a proper spray every time you go out.

You deserve the best, you a 10 don't call yourself a Becky darling
FUCK THESE MEN THERE PERSONALITIES ARE SO HORRIBLE! and tee hee don’t say this but their looks too are the main issue! I deserve a chad and nothing more!

BUT IM BECKY I DESERVE EVERYTHING IM LIKE A STACY!!! I GET ALL GUYS CRUSHING ON ME when i walk in the room the whole class is in shocked!

FUCK THESE MEN THERE PERSONALITIES ARE SO HORRIBLE! and tee hee don’t say this but their looks too are the main issue! I deserve a chad and nothing more!
Yess queen

I dont get these short kings either. Like I had a friend who's pretty short (5'10), he always gets jealous around me because of my height (I'm not that tall like 6'3-6'4). Like I never cared about how good he's at Excel which he uses for his job or whatever I wonder why he's so bitter

I dont get these short kings either. Like I had a friend who's pretty short (5'10), he always gets jealous around me because of my height (I'm not that tall like 6'3-6'4). Like I never cared about how good he's at Excel which he uses for his job or whatever I wonder why he's so bitter
They think society owes them sex, they can't see that it's because of their incel personality they are treated like that. I once have one short king (6'4) a chance and he was a total incel

With your disrespectful behaviour, no decent woman will be attracted to you. You have to learn my humility to get girls (Please think over my podcast feature offer you'll be a good fit)
IMG 4043

you think so lil boi? you ain't seen how these white hoes beg for tha BBC. even yo wife was hittin up my snap. tho a nigga like me may need some money... might stop by the podcast once i'm done fuckin these bitches

Attachments

• ninja-screaming-ninja.gif
    ninja-screaming-ninja.gif
    139.9 KB · Views: 1

alr girl... anyways is your sister stacy around? tell her tyrones lookin for her

even yo wife was hittin up my snap
You can't make up lies about a married woman like that! Like I have a kid with her and I'm always so good to her. She'd never look at a bad gangstreet guy like you! (Also I'll ask the ricece- I mean moderator to schedule our podcast on Sunday)

@BlackCel_from_ZA @VictimofBpillReaper @NoIdeaWhatToDo @kay' @LeFrenchCel @VideoGameCoper @cripplecel @Friezacel @lazy_gamer_423 @zerozerozero @Nagger @Bianor :feelsugh:
@anandkonda @Acorn @Fevet @wereq @Ron.Belgrade @IronsideCel
@faded @Runt171 @Mistake @Incels @Master @LeFrenchCel @SlayerSlayer @Nate Higgers @Natey Nate @K1ng N0th1ng @Jason Voorhees
If I'm not included in this list, am I allowed to take part here?

Hey man you can't talk bad about me while I'm around, like I've read your books like the bhagvad Gita and also told my son to read it too. It's like I used your documentaries and books to develop my personality and self growth as a person

/breaking character put the usernames next to the roles that have already been taken @Incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back