Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lets play, You can literally use ANY word possible and make people draw it.

I thought it might be interesting. A game amongst fellow inkwells.
i used to read people play mafia ( online social game about finding mafia members in town ) but that was like 10-11 years ago when i wasn't complete mentalfuckup

i used to read people play mafia ( online social game about finding mafia members in town ) but that was like 10-11 years ago when i wasn't complete mentalfuckup
Yeah, I don't really play multiplayer games anymore, or games for that matter. I mostly use the laptop I've been communicating with you and on this site for the last several months.

Yeah, I don't really play multiplayer games anymore, or games for that matter. I mostly use the laptop I've been communicating with you and on this site for the last several months.
only play my fav old vidya like fnv, skyrim, oblivion, witcher 3, classica fallout

I have to goto the store, I may be able to play more when i get back, Store opens 7 am and i wanna be there before the normies arrive at 8:30 as work in this country starts at 9 morning and then i have to stress because of wagies.

Just wanted everyone to know why i closed the game, See you guys in a bit if you wanna play more or DM me in about an hour or so.

I have to goto the store, I may be able to play more when i get back, Store opens 7 am and i wanna be there before the normies arrive at 8:30 as work in this country starts at 9 morning
Smart man. I do the same thing: I go to any place I need to go before the normies show up and ruin everything or, more accurately, perceive me as the one ruining things.

Smart man. I do the same thing: I go to any place I need to go before the normies show up and ruin everything or, more accurately, perceive me as the one ruining things.
Yep, Lets play more when im back :)

Yep, Lets play more when im back :)
I'll probably be asleep or too busy replying to other people. I can't multitask to save my life.

I was too late. over