Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Let's play some fun games

G

Guest2

To miss out on teenage fun with friends while their parents are away, playing games with qt girls is a crippling thing to happen to any man; you're entire childhood a crumbling mess compared to the forbidden mirage of others'.

WHICH IS WHY IN THIS FUN THREAD WE ARE GOING TO BE PLAYING WOULD YOU RATHER, A POPULAR GAME AMONG YUTES! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

How to play (for oldcels):
•ASK A FUN QUESTION!! eg, would you rather take a BBC up the ass off camera or be interviewed by the (((BBC))) ON CAMERA!!
SOMEONE RESPONDS WITH FUN ANSWER!! eg. I am secretly homosexual so I would like a BBC uP MY ASSHOLE.

I'LL START!!

WOULD YOU RATHER:
have to lose a hand or an eye???? And whye?

I’d rather lose a hand because you lose depth perception with one eye and bionic hands are close to human ones whereas a bionic eye is a joke.

I’d rather lose a hand because you only need one hand to fap tbh

I'd rather lose an eye so I won't have to see how every woman gets filled with disgust anytime they see me.

I’d rather lose a hand because you only need one hand to fap tbh
  1. Wearing socks
  2. Opening a jar of spaghetti sauce (unless you have thunder thighs to grip the bottle)
  3. Cracking half boiled eggs (I can crack eggs using one hand, but not when the eggs are piping hot)
  4. Using a can opener.
  5. Buttoning jeans
  6. Ctrl-Alt-Del
  7. Tie shoelaces
  8. Driving (gotta grip the steering with your teeth when you have to flash your indicator lights)
  9. Pulling off the protective strips for my medicated wrist bandage.
  10. Buttering bread (you end up chasing the slice around on your plate.)
  11. Can’t wash the armpit on the side of my affected hand.
  12. Open sugar that comes in paper sachets (gotta use teeth for this)
  13. Hit airborne mosquitoes (or mosquitoes that have landed on my left arm)
  14. Use scissors (I now know why they make left handed scissors)
  15. Hammer a nail
  16. Iron clothes (yay… have finally found my excuse)

Would you rather be able to speak all languages or be able to communicate with all animals?

Would you rather be able to speak all languages or be able to communicate with all animals?
Speak to animals to tell them how good they are but they would probably call me ugly ngl. Could make loads of money off it

Speak to animals to tell them how good they are but they would probably call me ugly ngl. Could make loads of money off it
True. Got that one off a shitty would you rather question site because I found it cool but I’m gonna try to think of some inceldom related ones.

Would you rather wipe out every cuck/white knight or get a billion dollars?

Ok would you rather become gigachad or all your incel bros become higher tier normie but you deteriorate (shorter, uglier, worse race, become (more?) autistic) to a 1/10?

Ok would you rather become gigachad or all your incel bros become higher tier normie but you deteriorate (shorter, uglier, worse race, become (more?) autistic) to a 1/10?
All incels become chads

An eye, because I have a good hand, and I need to masturbate.

Would you rather wipe out every cuck/white knight or get a billion dollars?

Billion dollars because even with whiteknights/cucks gone it just make chads have better chances with foids and having to compete with other foids. There's no winning