Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's organize an attack on a soyfilled website.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
I'm bored of sitting here in this echo chamber. Why don't we all go somewhere else and trigger some cucks and foids with a bunch of based posts?

tried raiding cucktears no one joined me

We should raid ovarit(reddit run by foids)

Last edited:
Larp as mtf trannies in foid-only sub-reddits

I couldn't make a reddit-account if I wanted to.

I sometimes see this fat annoying feminist bitch and some faggot orbiters of her on a camwhore website. I could give you guys the link (making an account and talking is free) and we could tell her to stfu and go back to the kitchen or something? Trust me she's way worse than she sounds and I don't even watch her to fap but just to see what vile shit comes out of her mouth.

But then again that’s rent free so not to sure.

I used to raid all the time when I was a teen. I had a 750 person steam group I’d use to raid people, then when I got banned I went to discord and did it then got banned there too.

But then again that’s rent free so not to sure.
Now that I think about it, there's probably an IT mod reading this thread right now. They'll be poised to ban us the moment the raid starts.
I couldn't make a reddit-account if I wanted to.

I sometimes see this fat annoying feminist bitch and some faggot orbiters of her on a camwhore website. I could give you guys the link (making an account and talking is free) and we could tell her to stfu and go back to the kitchen or something? Trust me she's way worse than she sounds and I don't even watch her to fap but just to see what vile shit comes out of her mouth.
We'd be instantly banned if we trolled on a camwhore site. What about somewhere generic where we aren't expected like r/advice or r/ama?

Now that I think about it, there's probably an IT mod reading this thread right now. They'll be poised to ban us the moment the raid starts.

We'd be instantly banned if we trolled on a camwhore site. What about somewhere generic where we aren't expected like r/advice or r/ama?
We'd be banned from her room for sure, she literally bans anyone who doesn't treat her like a 10/10 Stacey. People legit ask her "how much for tits" on a camsite and she'll get offended and ban them JFL.
I don't think we'd get banned from the entire thing though, I've sometimes lost my cool and called a whore and her simps out when they were literally showering her in cash while she said "i'm not gonna do anything guys" (yet still logged on).

Sadly I can't make a reddit-account, I log in and it immediately logs me out and shit, but I would enjoy watching you guys raid them.

It would be pretty nice. Maybe we could raid a reddit sub or a discord server

And invite a bunch a bunch of attention and DDOS' this way?

The battle for the internet is lost, may as well accept it.
Cucked. Raid is the way, the truth and the life tbh

Tiktok gore flood