Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

let's not give inceltears any attention today

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
As we all know those people are the most disgusting sad sacks of shit on the entire internet.

And today they can't even have the decency to respect what happened to Harvey without 

1. Saying it was Harvey's personal fault
2. Blaming incel communities 
3. Talking about themselves 

Let's not give them the attention they seek, and I hope they can realize what disgusting people they are.
Blaming Harvey or incels forums, or saying how they as an individual are also ugly but are lucky not to end up like this or that incel as happened with previous suicides.
It's one of the most disgusting ways I have ever seen online, and when you realize those people get upvoted, that tells you all you should need to know about inceltears.

The only people responsible for his death was everyone that ever rejected him in real life. THOUSANDS of approaches.
If just ONE of them, just ONE had considered Harvey as a real human being. A real person worthy of love and praise.
Maybe it wouldn't have to be this way.

But that's how fucked up this world is. And we know it.

Inceltears doesn't want to acknowledge how fucked up it can be and shoves all the blame into our shoes. Fuck them.

Harvey, may you rest in peace.

"let's not give inceltears any attention today"

Creates a new thread about them.

FeminismsCancer said:

Someone has to sound the bell.

FeminismsCancer said:

You are correct, but the reason I made this thread is because I am already seeing posts popping up or forum screenshots appearing which is what I hope to avoid seeing today.

If it's not possible I'll just take a break from the site.

What happened is fucked up. But inceltears posts will turn our sadness into rage against IT again, because of how completely they can miss the point during such events as today.

If anyone thinks my thread is disrespectful I could delete it.

ghostcell said:
You are correct, but the reason I made this thread is because I am already seeing posts popping up or forum screenshots appearing which is what I hope to avoid seeing today.

If it's not possible I'll just take a break from the site.

What happened is fucked up. But inceltears posts will turn our sadness into rage against IT again, because of how completely they can miss the point during such events as today.

If anyone thinks my thread is disrespectful I could delete it.

Nah I don't think it's disrespectful, sorry for my somewhat snarky remark, just couldn't help it.

And again its somehow our fault even though harvey said he has planned it a long time ago and incels have nothing to do with it. Harvey tried to change his life but its impossible to live normally as truecel in todays society. No cope or lies are going to distract you from the truth. I hate them so much for ignoring this fact.

undeadcel said:
And again its somehow our fault even though harvey said he has planned it a long time ago and incels have nothing to do with it. Harvey tried to change his life but its impossible to live normally as truecel in todays society. No cope or lies are going to distract you from the truth. I hate them so much for ignoring this fact.

its always our fault, incels fault, our own fault, they always blame us for everything thats wrong in our lives

whereas there are some things that are simply out of our control

its so fucking backwards it makes me so angry sometimes but today i just feel fucking drained and sad

Never have never will

Some bitch on IT said she would've fucked Harvey if she knew he would not rope LOL Can these cucks ever be genuine ?

The virtue signaling is so strong in their thread about the suicide.

Hell, I bet they didn't even called the police, they are probably lying. At least we are sincere.

thx OP, I already tried this with the admin, no way to ban IT discussion from this site sadly

Can somebody tell me who harvey is? what he do?

I would've told him to go ER but I don't wanna go to jail. Too late now, anyway.

nausea said:
thx OP, I already tried this with the admin, no way to ban IT discussion from this site sadly

That's what you were talking about?

Why can't we discuss the wretched nature of inceltears?

TheVman said:
You're not funny, faggot. who's harvey?

@harvey_weinstein_hero

Stop being so hostile, Jesus Christ.

Kointo said:
@harvey_weinstein_hero
I'm sorry. I hate myself. I haven't been on r/incels in 2 months and it's been the worst 2 months of my life. College kids are bullying me extra hard

TheVman said:
I'm sorry. I hate myself. I haven't been on r/incels in 2 months and it's been the worst 2 months of my life. College kids are bullying me extra hard

I understand.

FeminismsCancer said:

@ascendednormie

Lol I meant towards other users. I laughed at your post though.

TheVman said:
Can somebody tell me who harvey is? what he do?

incels.is user.

He killed himself.  :( Just.

Kointo said:
@harvey_weinstein_hero

Well to be fair Akarin is indeed a faggot and also a complete asshole.

modus_coperandi said:
Well to be fair Akarin is indeed a faggot and also a complete asshole.

Not to me. Well, maybe sometimes.

Kointo said:
Not to me.

Not to me either but he was the only one who made fun of Harvey's sui like some IT bully.

modus_coperandi said:
Not to me either but he was the only one who made fun of Harvey's sui like some IT bully.

In which thread? The goodbye one?

Kointo said:
In which thread? The goodbye one?

Yeah but someone deleted it.  It was something like that: 
"Tldr. Don't pretend that you would care."

see OP? preaching in the desert

nausea said:
see OP? preaching in the desert

sucks but i understand how much ppl hate inceltears and want to expose their hypocrisy

modus_coperandi said:
Yeah but someone deleted it.  It was something like that: 
"Tldr. Don't pretend that you would care."

Oh, I saw that.