Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based LET'S MAKE THIS INCEL HATING FEMCEL'S LIFE A NIGHTMARE!!! (SOCIALS INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Officer
★★
FEMCEL8

I AM GENIUENELY FED UP WITH THIS UGLY DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN WHORE!!!
SHE IS A SCHIZO ALCHOHOLIC IN REAL LIFE WHO IS LITERALLY A CHAD ONLY AND DROPS BP PILLS LIKE CRAZY

HER FACEBOOK STATUTES ARE FULL OF MEN HATE POSTS WHERE SHE SAYS THAT THE MAJORITY OF US BULGARIANS ARE UGLY, SHORT, FAT, FINANCIALLY POOR AND THAT WE DO NOT DESERVE HER WHILE SHE IS 3/10 AT BEST. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP, LOOK AT HER FACEBOOK PROFILE AND SCROLL DOWN HER POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE ALSO HAS THE AUDACITY TO CALL OTHER PEOPLE INCEL :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

"NASTY GENES" SMH

THAT'S HOW MEN SHOULD LOOK IN ORDER TO DATE HER, WHILE CALLING US MAJORITY OF BULGARIAN MEN UGLY, SHORT AND FAT SUBHUMANS:

LET'S US GUYS MAKE THIS DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN'S LIFE A NIGHTMARE!!! RAID THIS BITCH AND CALL HER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
there is nothing to do

Would fuck her

you told me about her. Fuck this whore send her death threats (in video game)

Her looksmatch is literally chudjack
IMG 5189

INB4 IT CUCKS AND ROOSTIES START MESSAGING THIS 3/10 CHAD ONLY FEMCEL ON FACEBOOK, NOTIFYING HER ABOUT THAT SOMEONE MADE A THREAD ABOUT HER ON .IS :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Her looksmatch is paragon here

Her looksmatch is paragon here
Meanwhile the type of guys she demands:

I tried abstaining from creating such thread for long as possible to be completely honest, but i got no empathy for this fucking femcel whore anymore!!!!

Meanwhile the type of guys she demands:

I tried abstaining from creating such thread for long as possible to be completely honest, but i got no empathy for this fucking femcel whore anymore!!!!

If she would date her looksmatch, she would have a loving and happy relationship. Instead, she wants Chad, so no sympathy

If she would date her looksmatch, she would have a loving and happy relationship. Instead, she wants Chad, so no sympathy
She fucked and dated tons of thugmaxxers normies too...

She's being honest, even if it's semi-trolling.

In a proper society women like her would be put down like dogs for spoiling the genes of better men. She should be at the very least spaded and made to be mute so she can't spout such disrespectful rubbish. Unfortunately we don't live in a proper society. We live in a gynocentric world where great men are held down by the will of the weak. What a pity

She's being honest, even if it's semi-trolling.
Dude she's not trolling at all with her posts and she's dead serious.
In a proper society women like her would be put down like dogs for spoiling the genes of better men. She should be at the very least spaded and made to be mute so she can't spout such disrespectful rubbish. Unfortunately we don't live in a proper society. We live in a gynocentric world where great men are held down by the will of the weak. What a pity
I need to get a plastic surgery to ascend so i satisfy this femcel's wishes about her romantic partner should look like.

I need to get a plastic surgery to ascend so i satisfy this femcel's wishes about her romantic partner should look like.
Don't be a pathetic dog. If you go to the lengths of getting plastic surgical you shouldn't fulfill these deformed hags wishes.

Don't be a pathetic dog. If you go to the lengths of getting plastic surgical you shouldn't fulfill these deformed hags wishes.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Seems like you didn't get the fact i was joking.
And yeah, she already looks like a hag despite being 28 yrs old

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Seems like you didn't get the fact i was joking.
And yeah, she already looks like a hag despite being 28 yrs old
She really is disgusting. Made me lose my apatite

She's edgy and over-the-top mean with all her posts. This is just classic Not Like The Other Girls bullshit for an aging woman desperate for attention.

@kay' end my suffering

I'd rub it on her face ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back