Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lets make our own documentary

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
★★
Im currently studying digital multimedia.
Includes a lot of shit that has to do with digital design, filming etc etc... And I was thinking...

Fuck BBC, lets make our own accurate documentary. We need to backfire the media because incels are uprising everywhere, Reddit, 4chan. We are becoming viral.

Normies need to know the truth but if media shows incels as something that would make a lot of angry virgins go ER, all that attention its not worth it.
We need to make them understand (at least a fraction of them) that we are not represented by that documentary.

If this became a real project, would you want to be part of it? and how?

Nobody will watch it and if they will they would just say it's a lie.
If you ever tried to argue with normies who just say be confident take a shower you should know.

documents me
If you ever tried to argue with normies who just say be confident take a shower you should know.
this

I'm up for it. I can write something about my own inceldom.

I can't even find that big black dick documentary, 2 days searching for it.

Manipulating norms through documentaries is not imposible and not necessarily hard. A well produced documentary could at least show them a peek of this rotten world

I can show you how a person who have forgotten how to walk walks, also my humpmaxxing results.

someone made a thread yesterday asking for voice actors of a community made doc that will come out in 2020

I don't know how I can help, but I'd be interested in helping. Meme magic has done a lot to spread the blackpill, let's make something similarly powerful but a little more polished and spread it to questioning normies.

im ok whit that just do it

I'd be interested in being interview by you.

I dare you to do it!
You can show how diverse and racist we are. How we are giants and midgets! Super smart and super stupid! A rainbow of anger and sadness!

Last edited:
I can edit for you. I'm good with soundtracks as well. I use Adobe Premiere.

High IQ idea tbh. I’m up for it.

This really needs to happen, there two sides to every story

I don't know how I can help, but I'd be interested in helping. Meme magic has done a lot to spread the blackpill, let's make something similarly powerful but a little more polished and spread it to questioning normies.
YES
I dare you to do it!
You can show how diverse and racist we are. How we are giants and midgets! Super smart and super stupid! A rainbow of anger and sadness!
That's one of the main reasons of this

Not all incels are the same
Its over, you will be a jobcel 4 years from now
I AM currently a jobcel so joke's on you
ÑIGGA

It would be difficult to make it viral. All the blackpill podcasts and videos barely have 10k views, but go ahead i'm looking forward.

Im currently studying digital multimedia.
Includes a lot of shit that has to do with digital design, filming etc etc... And I was thinking...

Fuck BBC, lets make our own accurate documentary. We need to backfire the media because incels are uprising everywhere, Reddit, 4chan. We are becoming viral.

Normies need to know the truth but if media shows incels as something that would make a lot of angry virgins go ER, all that attention its not worth it.
We need to make them understand (at least a fraction of them) that we are not represented by that documentary.

If this became a real project, would you want to be part of it? and how?
It´s worth a try i guess.

dude count me in, i study film myself and been planning to make my own incel films. tho id love to share some opinions and show some stuff to you, we gotta make this really good for all in the future to see.