Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Lets legaliz hookers. No seriously

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
In the UK hookers are straight up legal. And im pretty sure theres alot more incels both by numbers and ratio in the US then there is in the UK. Infact theres less rape, sexuall harrassment. And its legal in the UK. So why dont we try and fight for legal prostitution? I think we just never thought of it because ive never heard of a story of incels legalizing it. But why not by any one else like the feminists? Im willing to bet and most of you might agree but women want to be the selective one in breeding. They dont want men to have a choice. Its also why they only do body positivity for women and not men. If hookers are legal we just need to get some money and have all the we want. Itll also allow illegal hookers who were raped to have a voice againts abusive pimps and rapists. Itll help reduce fake hookers who try to steal mens money because those men can report em to the cops. There are some regulations i think we should have, protection required. Must be 21 and up. Yeah 18 is a consenting age but putting it at 18 runs risk of cases were those bellow can be snuck in. Better to have a 20 year old snuck in the buissness then a 17 year old. It may not affect the chads since there just a bunch of privileged fuckers but it can rid the whole privilege from women having that choice with and actually reduce rapes and kidnapings in the US greatly. But the feminists dont care about justice. They just want to be dictator queens. Having controll for them selfs at the cost of both us and probably women who are being raped. And this is i think our chance to shine. And maybey get support from people outside of us. Definitely not the fraudulent feminists.:waitwhat:

Only walk-up brothels are legal in the UK (if I remember correctly). (i.e. massive establishments run by pimps are not legal). If you're in the US, visit reno.