Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL let's hope you never get a wife

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
so i've been watching videos about unrealistic beauty standards and...

would you look at these delusional women.

YASSSSSS QWEEEN in action:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6KGqqviVcA

I'm so close to becoming a full on misogynist

Good morning, I hate women.

Why do these guys bother ? your better off having a productive conversation with a brick wall then a femoid.

Why would you have an argument with a toilet ?
Why do these guys bother ? your better off having a productive conversation with a brick wall then a femoid.
this

Didn't read the whole thing but the guy is based

It's ironic because there is no female beauty standard. For men there is a standard look for every race with no real desire for short and weak framed men or for overweight men. But a woman can weight 50 kg or 70 kg and be 150 cm tall or 180 cm tall and still be liked by a wide range of men. There is no real preference for petite or curvy women and most men like both. Also while all women are into above average sized penises most men are not looking for above average sized tits.

Dunno why you argue with holes, it's pointless

Didn't read the whole thing but the guy is based
The guy she was originally arguing seems like he would be the type to snarkily try to disprove incels and the blackpill too though.

The guy she was originally arguing seems like he would be the type to snarkily try to disprove incels and the blackpill too though.
send me that mexican pic you had as an avii
Nvm already had it saved

women beauty standards are insane!!!! I dont want to shave my armpits and stop eating 20 burgers a day fuck patriarchy!!!one!11!... Btw I only date 6'3+ pretty boys teehee

It's funny to state basic facts and realities and in result get the toilets brain melting to the point they have to start calling names.

women beauty standards are insane!!!! I dont want to shave my armpits and stop eating 20 burgers a day fuck patriarchy!!!one!11!... Btw I only date 6'3+ pretty boys teehee

It's funny to state basic facts and realities and in result get the toilets brain melting to the point they have to start calling names.

>Sexuality of Ace sexual
Proxy image