Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lets hear it for the mods!

Which mods are hnnng!

• The serge

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Mental

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Aza

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • The retarded_dumbshit

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Gs whatever his name is

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-

Man these mods are so badass, look at them removing trolls out of forums I decided to make An appreciation thread for them.
Question which mod do you like the best and why?

SergeantIncel
mental_out
azavii
retarded_dumbshit
gstvtrp

You missed Ryo.
Also didn't they ban you?

C4DCE7D9 01DD 492F AEFF 9E9A5D1787C6

You missed blick and ryo

Hail all Incelistani mods! Death to u/board_gaming! May she drown in her own cold blood!

Still waiting for azavii to come back.
Does anyone know what happened to him?

I will not succumb to the mossad mods

Still waiting for azavii to come back.
Does anyone know what happened to him?
Speculation but He said before he left he’s going to be gone for some time possibly

ryo and azavii are the only cool mods. blickpall is too busy making up imaginary rules to ban you with.

ryo and azavii are the only cool mods. blickpall is too busy making up imaginary rules to ban you with.

Stay butthurt about the fact that I didn't let you troll and lie on your alts, I don't care. Didn't ban or warn you at all on your main account for it either. Maybe I made a mistake there.

Stay butthurt about the fact that I didn't let you troll and lie on your alts, I don't care. Didn't ban or warn you at all on your main account for it either. Maybe I made a mistake there.
how was I trolling and since when was larping bannable? You never answered me this. Tell me one thing I did on my alts that was trolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back