Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's have a /feels/ thread.

That feel when no girl will ever think about you throughout her day and miss being with you.

That feel when you've missed out on teenage love and a cute teen gf.

That feel when you wake up every morning disappointed that you didn't die in your sleep.

That feel when you'll never hear "I love you"

That feel when 14 year olds have had sex and you still crave to touch a girl's hand.

That feel when you hug yourself or a pillow to simulate human contact.

That feel when there's no hope inside you, only emptiness and despair.

shouldbeincel said:
teenage love is mostly lust, not true love imo
Probably, especially with the hormones thats buzzing around those ages.
not_here_4_points said:
That feeling when you're not depressed, you don't hate yourself, you don't really want to die but you know you can't succeed in life with the cards you've been dealt so you're just hanging around ambivalent.
Just hanging around just to occupy some wanted here... By some disposable male.
incelman said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Damn, that's actually pretty brutal, if you were really to tell me about that...
It's so over
And yet were still here, as if we're still clinging on to the little hope, we have left.
Minjaze said:
That feel when no girl will ever think about you throughout her day and miss being with you.
That feel when you've missed out on teenage love and a cute teen gf.
That feel when you wake up every morning disappointed that you didn't die in your sleep.
That feel when you'll never hear "I love you"
That feel when 14 year olds have had sex and you still crave to touch a girl's hand.
That feel when you hug yourself or a pillow to simulate human contact.
The aftermath of depression is reaching a state of emptiness. Your feels have been nullified, by the devastation of having no love.

nausea said:
Minjaze said:
Almost nothing could effect us, except for love.

Can I just not have an incurable skin disease that doesn't make me look like a deformed circus freak.

GeneticFilth said:
Can I just not have an incurable skin disease that doesn't make me look like a deformed circus freak.
Poor guy...

Some skin problems maybe some auto-immune diseases; they maybe foods that triggers your skin to act up (you may have allergies).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Poor guy...

Some skin problems maybe some auto-immune diseases; they maybe foods that triggers your skin to act up (you may have allergies).
I hate hearing about how people always associate clear skin to just diet bro.  Average looking people and above are doing drugs, drinking alcohol, and partying all the time from a young age, and yet they have perfectly clear skin. Drug addicts have perfectly clear skin, morbidly obese people have perfectly clear skin, homeless people that don't shower have perfectly clear skin, anorexic girls that give their bodies zero nutrients have perfectly clear skin. Basically no, I'm not allergic to anything and the skin disease I have isn't caused by allergies, and I wish people would instantly think oh he has bad skin because he's genetic trash, not bad diet bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back