Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Let’s do a funny comparison

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
What are you doing tonight (Friday night) vs what is your oneitis doing.

To all the “I don’t have a oneitis” fags, go be autistic someplace else.

I clock out and head to the deli to get a sub sandwich and eat it alone in my room while posting on .co. Then go to be early.

My oneitis gets off work, has drinks at the corner bar with girls from work. She goes home plays with her dog and eats some trash food that foids eat. Then showers and dresses up to be taken out by Chad then gets fucked in all 3 holes.
I'm getting drunk trying not to think about her, she's having fun with friends or gaming/cosplaying never thinking about me at all.
That’s the hardest part, the disparity of time we think about them vs them thinking of us. In some cases they don’t even know we exist!

I don’t have a oneitis

Im sitting at my desk at almost 1AM eating knock off tacos and drinking milk. My oneitis (one i used to have) is probably texting tyrone right now. Probably gonna get spit roasted tomorrow too. Meanwhile i’ll be wageslaving for 7 hours at a damn grocery store

What are you doing tonight (Friday night) vs what is your oneitis doing.

To all the “I don’t have a oneitis” fags, go be autistic someplace else.
What if you’ve transcended the oneitis hangup?

She is getting railed by Chads and I am LDARing

I don't know what my oneitis is doing tbh, but im pretty sure shes doing something fun and interesting while i rot and drink bottom shelf whiskey

I'm coping by coming here
While the onenitis i had (months ago, havent seen her in period) is probably having a good time and feeling validated by some Chad, she had muh mental problems

no idea what she is doing. last i heard was she had a dog and living with family.

always gonna be the same answer tbh

Both me and my oneitis will not exist tonight

Cope with liquor and 420 and Cope Wintergreen, while watching wrestling.
I haven't spoken to my onenitis in years. Hopefully she is in hell.