Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's clarify who incels are and aren't (for soyboys)

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
This...

EZcVCwfWkAE_1h3.jpg

_101036882_elliot_rodger_2_shutterstoc.jpg

is NOT an incel.

This is a Standardcel.

He wanted only blonde giga Stacies.

This guy never had any affiliation whatsoever with incels. He never used the word. He was with misc normies and Chads. Only he was a psychopath who failed to dark triadmaxx.

Now, let's take a look at some REAL incels.

These are Elliott Rodger's roommates, whom he stabbed to death:

20140525_093724_shootvictims-1.jpg

These guys would have been future beta bucks at best. They would have absolutely no chance whatsoever of having sex before they get high paying jobs. Their college years would be nothing but them studying, while Asian coeds would be sleeping with white Chads.

So when you talk about what horrible personalities incels have, and what horrible people we are, it is the roommates Elliott Rodger stabbed to death whom you are insulting.

The truth is, if Rodger hadn't killed himself, he would've received tons of letters in prison from female admirers. He finally would've dark triadmaxxed.

Now, let's look at another non-incel:

1199977_large.jpg

This is what some of the boyfriends of IncelTear women look like.

Fatcel is volcel, and not just because you can lose weight. It's because a fatass is women's next choice after Chad, and the #1 desirable type of man for beta bucks.

Women's prime choice for beta bucks is a "chubby guy with a beard." They all think they're special for being into chubby guys with beards to be their Teddy Bear beta partners.

Now this neckbeard isn't really the textbook example of that (Sargon of Akkad/Carl Benjamin looks like every woman's dream beta bucks), but he's still not an actual incel. He can get fat women who work in tech.

Now, let's look at some actual incels.

207ae52d89832248cc427da556397fda_400x400.jpeg

Skinny and dorky. "Creeeeeepy." Incel.

Df1Ro-1U0AERz9V.jpg

Scrawny and dorky. Looks like a kid despite being an adult. Incel to the point where he can't even statusmaxx.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

He was chosen as our mascot after an incel saw women on facebook making fun of him. Skinny, pale, and ugly.

4bc2fbc773f836ed0d4ccceb95f922a7.jpeg

Do I really need to say anything here?

They all need therapy and showers. Chad can go weeks without showering after escaping prison, and torture animals and children, but he doesn't need therapy or showers.

Last edited:
2023 gray saying that Saint ER wasn't an incel, hilarious.

Was this guy really someone's boyfriend?

Saying that ER was incel just means you're a fakecel yourself.

That neckbeard couldn't get anyone to betabuxx him unless he was extremely wealthy; even the average landwhale could probably get one of the soyish normies/LTNs you talk about... :feelsjuice:

And the middle Asian guy looks tall and not facially horrible. :feelshehe:

Would you say he was a true incel if he was alive to this day and posted a picture of himself on Looksmax? :feelsjuice:

Caring about who's a pedophile just means you're a normie yourself.

I don't care about pedophilia in and of itself. I care about hypocrisy.

I admire Elliot Rodger.

Saying that ER was incel just means you're a fakecel yourself.
The guy literally wrote a manifesto and offed himself and others because he couldn't get couchie.

Would you say he was a true incel if he was alive to this day and posted a picture of himself on Looksmax? :feelsjuice:
If he can't get couchie because he's a mixed race chink looking manlet, yes, I would say he's an incel.

I admire Elliot Rodger.
that's because you're based and blackpilled and a good man

ER was intelligent, had perfect taste regarding basically anything, clothes, cars, music, scenery, well spoken, supreme gentleman. But oh well, if you're a mixed race chink manlet amongst college chads, there's only so much you can do :feelsbadman:

Naww TheReportOfTheWeek is very well liked, well groomed, and respected. People love him as I’m sure do some women. He has a chance.
I cant believe you put him as a cel above others, even the classic OG neckbeard stereotype picture.

Naww TheReportOfTheWeek is very well liked, well groomed, and respected. People love him as I’m sure do some women. He has a chance.
I cant believe you put him as a cel above others, even the classic OG neckbeard stereotype picture.

He'd have to statusmaxx. You should know those other three attributes have nothing to do with getting women.

If he can't get couchie because he's a mixed race chink looking manlet, yes, I would say he's an incel.
Phenotype wasn't that horrible, was 5'9, wealthy, low inhib; I doubt he couldn't ascend simply due to his physical SMV. :feelsjuice:

good thread greycel, but we already knew all of that

Phenotype wasn't that horrible, was 5'9, wealthy, low inhib; I doubt he couldn't ascend simply due to his physical SMV. :feelsjuice:
Do you think the man didn't try to ascend before he went ER?
Do you think he decided to end his goddamn life without even having tried to get a girl? Be real.
He couldn't ascend, he was incel, that's why he snapped.

Do you think the man didn't try to ascend before he went ER?
Do you think he decided to end his goddamn life without even having tried to get a girl? Be real.
He couldn't ascend, he was incel, that's why he snapped.
I was saying that he likely could ascend if he stayed on this ride; obviously his status can't and shouldn't just be erased, but he does mog a whole lot on the forum, probably being rated a normie if posting on here in the modern day. :feelsjuice: :society:

The guy literally wrote a manifesto and offed himself and others because he couldn't get couchie.

Clarification: He couldn't get White, blonde coochie. He could have easily slain some average, basic bitches who didn't live in a posh, upscale neighborhood with rich parents.

He couldn't get the pussy he wanted. He was a narcissist who believed he deserved only the best. That makes him a standardcel, according to OP's definition.

Last edited:
Clarification: He couldn't get White, blonde coochie. He could have easily slain some average, basic bitches who didn't live in a posh, upscale neighborhood with rich parents.

He couldn't get the pussy he wanted. He was a narcissist who believed he deserved only the best. That makes him a standardcel, according to OP's definition.
Where did he say that he only wanted white blonde coochie?
I can only remember him talking about "girls" not showing interest in him, I never heard him saying that he had girls interested but they weren't white and blonde ...
I might have to reread his manifesto to see if I can find a passage where he says that he only wants white blonde staceys.

Where did he say that he only wanted white blonde coochie?
I can only remember him talking about "girls" not showing interest in him, I never heard him saying that he had girls interested but they weren't white and blonde ...
I might have to reread his manifesto to see if I can find a passage where he says that he only wants white blonde staceys.
Tbh, I don't exactly know. I remember reading that here and just took it at face value. If he didn't, then he's incel, not standardcel.

Tbh, I don't exactly know. I remember reading that here and just took it at face value. If he didn't, then he's incel, not standardcel.
Well, I just quickly scanned the manifesto for "blonde" and it seems that he indeed had quite an unhealthy obsession with blondes, but I couldn't find anything about him not being willing to settle for a brunette. I really have to read the whole thing again now, I'm curious now.

like my fellow gray said, he only wanted stacey. he could have most certainly gotten laid by plenty of regular women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back