Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lets check how many of us are NEETs

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date

Are you NEETING? your CURRENT state

• Total voters
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
im sure many members here NEET, while others wageslave or study

i am total neet selfhating cuck and it takes a toll on my mental health but id hate to work

Wageslave here

Being a NEET is a must for the Incel. Not giving away your time and energy to a society that despises you is better for your mental health. Imagine coming home after a tiring work day to an empty bed in a post Tinder timeline slowly gathering that your life has become a dead end with almost no satisfaction, pleasure, paths to achieve what you want or way out that isn't painful? It is one thing to be depressed.. but you add tired and unfulfilled on top of that it would convince to rope. At the end of the day I think NEETing is a sort of defence mechanism to a broken society. You get nothing but you stop giving. Whereas before you were still getting nothing but you were giving a lot of time, energy, thought and effort into a job where you never get a raise because you are ugly even though you have all the qualifications necessary. But Chad with almost zero qualifications gets hired because life is all about the Face and making people comfortable which ugly people cannot do.

I can,t work because of performance anxiety, I live off the state

NETing and studying at the same time

Being a NEET is a must for the Incel. Not giving away your time and energy to a society that despises you is better for your mental health. Imagine coming home after a tiring work day to an empty bed in a post Tinder timeline slowly gathering that your life has become a dead end with almost no satisfaction, pleasure, paths to achieve what you want or way out that isn't painful? It is one thing to be depressed.. but you add tired and unfulfilled on top of that it would convince to rope. At the end of the day I think NEETing is a sort of defence mechanism to a broken society. You get nothing but you stop giving. Whereas before you were still getting nothing but you were giving a lot of time, energy, thought and effort into a job where you never get a raise because you are ugly even though you have all the qualifications necessary. But Chad with almost zero qualifications gets hired because life is all about the Face and making people comfortable which ugly people cannot do.
This post reeks of excuses

Why dont you go live under a bridge and exercise legitimate, noncontributing Neetdom.

Why dont you go live under a bridge and exercise legitimate, noncontributing Neetdom.
Literally or figuratively?

There is value to living completely in the sticks but there is always the problem that all land no matter where you are on this shit ball is owned and unless you are born a Minority, which I am not the police will have no problem making you an example for other Whites of how not to wrong think.

In the figurative sense I live with only short conversations with my family or utterances to myself. My family praises my sister who isn't even living with us more than they have ever praised me. I walk my dogs everyday I can and even they begin to hate the sight of me, preferring to be with my parents.

Right now my mental state is one of flux. I can't think too much because I will just think of everything bad that has happened to me in life. But that is the only thing I can do since no one has ever really talked to me. My thoughts are pretty much the only company that I have ever had. Other than acquaintances on the way society pairs you up with in a half hearted attempt to make you stick together using the education system.

You will never understand how much I despise this reality and everything in it. I hate that my situation could have been predicted with 100% accuracy when I was younger but my parents and my teachers tried to meme me with higher education. By the time I got to college I knew it was over. Got to university and I couldn't pick what I wanted to do because I don't want to do anything. I went for a stupid computer course that sucked and I gave up. It felt like I had failed as a Man. But being a Man nowadays is not worth it. Being a Leach however is.

NEET gang draining ZOGs ressources

I never understand why neets think they are "draining resources" like they are "getting back at the system"

Yet ironically in other threads they'll be talking about how the elites allow women (especially black women) to be in the welfare system because it allows them to have more control over society as it destabilizes the family and controls the flow of resources

Don't you think you are also a factor in that, don't you think the elites also want men like you on welfare, its one less potential threat to worry about, one more man neutered and devoid of resources, leaving them unable to even attempt to change anything

I never understand why neets think they are "draining resources" like they are "getting back at the system"

Yet ironically in other threads they'll be talking about how the elites allow women (especially black women) to be in the welfare system because it allows them to have more control over society as it destabilizes the family and controls the flow of resources

Don't you think you are also a factor in that, don't you think the elites also want men like you on welfare, its one less potential threat to worry about, one more man neutered and devoid of resources, leaving them unable to even attempt to change anything
I only said this ironically of course. I currently try to get a job in Switzerland to get out of the EU so they don't get my tax money tho. With a job I can follow the path of resistance against the system way better. Also they enable me to get weapons far easier :feelsYall:

I will Studymax 2-3 more years
Than I will Moneymax the next 10-15 years
Than I'll NEETmaxx for the rest of my life.

Literally or figuratively?

There is value to living completely in the sticks but there is always the problem that all land no matter where you are on this shit ball is owned and unless you are born a Minority, which I am not the police will have no problem making you an example for other Whites of how not to wrong think.

In the figurative sense I live with only short conversations with my family or utterances to myself. My family praises my sister who isn't even living with us more than they have ever praised me. I walk my dogs everyday I can and even they begin to hate the sight of me, preferring to be with my parents.

Right now my mental state is one of flux. I can't think too much because I will just think of everything bad that has happened to me in life. But that is the only thing I can do since no one has ever really talked to me. My thoughts are pretty much the only company that I have ever had. Other than acquaintances on the way society pairs you up with in a half hearted attempt to make you stick together using the education system.

You will never understand how much I despise this reality and everything in it. I hate that my situation could have been predicted with 100% accuracy when I was younger but my parents and my teachers tried to meme me with higher education. By the time I got to college I knew it was over. Got to university and I couldn't pick what I wanted to do because I don't want to do anything. I went for a stupid computer course that sucked and I gave up. It felt like I had failed as a Man. But being a Man nowadays is not worth it. Being a Leach however is.
I hate it just as much as you do.

A rotting Neet is one less ally that I could potentially have IRL. You dont even understand the damage caused by Neets as a whole by voluntarily eliminating yourself from the game.

I'll tell you just the same as everyone, if you dont want to play you should just neck yourself, because you aren't even helping yourself at this point.

They don't get it. They only think of themselves in the most selfish way possible, while ironically doing damage to themselves.

I'll never understand why they dont just rope tbh.

no neet no life ngl

Im so used to waking up at 2-4 pm that can barely imagine someone would stay sane waking up at 6 am and working for freakin 8 hours on end, only to return back there tomorrow

If you want to get back at the system you need to Sorosmaxx and bust the banks of the nation that saved you from the gas chamber :feelsokman:

40% of us are NEETS, tahts hella a LOT :D

im sure many members here NEET, while others wageslave or study

i am total neet selfhating cuck and it takes a toll on my mental health but id hate to work
Officially I'm studying, but practically I'm a NEET since I never go to school.

I can,t work because of performance anxiety, I live off the state
If you get the buxx for mere performance anxiety, I better get it for my autism, avoidant personaliteehee, and numerous other comorbidities jfl.

neet for the moment

studying after 1 year of neeting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back