Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's all send an email to this femoid Journalist, and explain to her how stupid her article is.

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Here is her email : [email protected] , i sent her an email. Can you also contribute ? She wrote this article and went on being carefree, content with having done her job. There is no comment sections in the article, so she was never confronted about HER EXTREMELY LOW IQ and being so out of touch with reality.

Here is the dumb shit she wrote in an article ADRESSED TO MEN ;

"2. You find 587 potential matches.

In mere minutes, you can check out more women on these sites than you’ve met in a year of real-world interactions. So with all those options out there, you can’t go wrong, right?"

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a19519834/scientific-reasons-online-dating-sucks/

She deserves to at least have her email adress full of complaints for writing this bullshit.

"article"

This shit looks like a random "top 5 meme" you could find anywhere on shitty medias websites. Who cares, nobody reads that anyway except low IQ foids tbh.

"article"

This shit looks like a random "top 5 meme" you could find anywhere on shitty medias websites. Who cares, nobody reads that anyway except low IQ foids tbh.

Well yeah, but like i said, this absolute joke of a journalist wrote the article, pat herself and the back, and was never confronted about her extremely low IQ and lack of touch with reality, she just congratulated herself and continued on with her life. That's why i think it would be a good idea to write her an email, if many people do this and confront her about her stupidity, lack of touch with reality, extreme entitlement, she will at least suffer a slight bothering, a slight inconvenience when reading those emails, and about writing this monstruosity. She don't deserve utter tranquility for this, the article didn't have a comment section.

So please guys, write her an email, even if it's a short one !

i sent one for ya

I think a "journalist" whose job is to write top fives on an unknown website doesn't have a lot of reason to congratulate herself in life. :lul:

I could almost give her a dollar by disdainful charity.:soy:

Amen.

New article: "I was targeted by toxic incels, here is my story"

i sent one for ya

Thank you buyo ! I appreciate that very much. The bitch deserves to get email spammed to oblivion, she shouldn't get away with this without getting even a slight hassle or inconveniency.
Waste of time

Writing in this forum can also be seen as a waste of time, but hey do whatever you want i'm not putting a gun on anyone's head.

Even if she does that, she would have to acknowledge the backstory and post the emails that were sent to here, and the backstory shows that we have a point.

Yeah tbh, that sounds like another mediatic shitstorm incoming against us.:kys:

Well played op.:feelstastyman:

Yeah tbh, that sounds like another mediatic shitstorm incoming against us.:kys:

Well played op.:feelstastyman:

Again, if she does that she'd have to put the backstory/post the email.

So in the article people would see that the bitch assumed that a male usually gets 500+ matches on Tinder.

I'm not telling people to insult her, but to confront her about the stupidity of her article, as long as the emails are about how stupid and deluded and out of touch what she wrote was, publishing those emails/or an article about them will actually BE BENEFICIAL.

Even if she does that, she would have to acknowledge the backstory and post the emails that were sent to here, and the backstory shows that we have a point.

Yeah I agree, I was just predicting what would happen. Hope you sent her a nice pleasant email :feelshehe:

Again, if she does that she'd have to put the backstory/post the email.

So in the article people would see that the bitch assumed that a male usually gets 500+ matches on Tinder.

I'm not telling people to insult her, but to confront her about the stupidity of her article, as long as the emails are about how stupid and deluded and out of touch what she wrote was, publishing those emails/or an article about them will actually BE BENEFICIAL.
She's a wiman. A WIMAN.

She can literally say the worst bullshit in the world like pretending sky is red or making fake rape allegations, society will always side with her, then applause, and then raise a $1000 000 crowdfunding project to help her recover from her psychological wounds after the horrific turmoil that is receiving 3 mails from some angry virgin losers.

It's over.

She's a wiman. A WIMAN.

She can literally say the worst bullshit in the world like pretending sky is red or making fake rape allegations, society will always side with her, then applause, and then raise a $1000 000 crowdfunding project to help her recover from her psychological wounds after the horrific turmoil that is receiving 3 mails from some angry virgin losers.

It's over.

Woman or not, some MEN will read that she said that they get 500 matches on Tinder, and not ALL MEN ARE CUCKS.

I'm not saying we would win the media battle against her or something.
Yeah I agree, I was just predicting what would happen. Hope you sent her a nice pleasant email :feelshehe:

Actually as english is my third language, i don't have a good writing ability, that's why i'm asking people to do it. Here is the email i wrote her

"
Title : "Let them eat cake", or your article on meanshealth.com

Hello Christina,

I've just read your article on meanshealth.com https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a19519834/scientific-reasons-online-dating-sucks/and frankly, i can't believe what i've read. How is it possible to be so out of touch, so deluded about the situation of average men in the dating market as to assume they share exactly the same situation with women ? You do understand that only the top 5% of guys in attractiveness get that amount of matches, right ? It was a joke, some form of satire ?

You can do the experience for yourself, creates a Tinder profile with an average man, not a super attractive one, and sees the abyss that separates reality from your crazy, out of touch, preposterous assumption about men.

What you did is equivalent to a man writing about sexual harrasment, concluding from his own experience that it doesn't exist (because he was never sexually harassed) and publishing an article about it. How insulting would that sound for female readers ?"
"

I think a "journalist" whose job is to write top fives on an unknown website doesn't have a lot of reason to congratulate herself in life. :lul:

I could almost give her a dollar by disdainful charity.:soy:

Amen.

I wouldn't exactly call Men's Heath an unknown website.

Woman or not, some MEN will read that she said that they get 500 matches on Tinder, and not ALL MEN ARE CUCKS.

I'm not saying we would win the media battle against her or something.

Actually as english is my third language, i don't have a good writing ability, that's why i'm asking people to do it. Here is the email i wrote her

"
Title : "Let them eat cake", or your article on meanshealth.com

Hello Christina,

I've just read your article on meanshealth.com https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a19519834/scientific-reasons-online-dating-sucks/and frankly, i can't believe what i've read. How is it possible to be so out of touch, so deluded about the situation of average men in the dating market as to assume they share exactly the same situation with women ? You do understand that only the top 5% of guys in attractiveness get that amount of matches, right ? It was a joke, some form of satire ?

You can do the experience for yourself, creates a Tinder profile with an average man, not a super attractive one, and sees the abyss that separates reality from your crazy, out of touch, preposterous assumption about men.

What you did is equivalent to a man writing about sexual harrasment, concluding from his own experience that it doesn't exist (because he was never sexually harassed) and publishing an article about it. How insulting would that sound for female readers ?"
"

Nice email. Let us know if she replies.

just send her the tinder experiements

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back