Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lets act like Fakecels.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
"Hey guys, Incel here, even though I'm 18, but had three girlfriends and didn't had sex for a few months. I feel like I'm just as Incel as you guys are. Teehee xD."

"I used to be an Incel and had gotten out of it when I was 20 (after losing my virginity at some party) I think I was in the midst of going through puberty. Now I'm back to being an Incel. Fuck you guys, if you don't consider me as a Incel."

"Hah. I never knew that Incel was that ugly."

Last edited:
I didnt had sex for two days, and the last time i did was not with chad. So i am incel like you guys, teehee!

A lot of members here don’t need to act like fakecels, they are fakecels.

Yo bro I only fucked this 7/10 latina from my college 2 months ago, but Stacy rejected me today. I'm a real Incel and not a Fakecel c:

Last edited:
Guys, I think I am incel. My ex girlfriend won't let me touch her but. She is together with Tyrone now. AWALT I swear. Also Yesterday I went out and got a BJ from a milf. It's over. She wouldn't let me penetrate her. Just LDAR if they don't want you in their pussies in 2018. And last week I was laughed at. Some girls pointed at me and giggled and humiliated me by calling me handsome. Pray for WWIII. MGTOW for life.

I am just chilling at home. My friends jsut left after a session of NBA on xbox and beer. Pure Suicide fuel. My best friend told me how many matches he got on tinder. He is a 9/10 gigachad with perfect abs, 6'2" and a 8" dong (I measured). He bangs 3 chicks every night. I am in agony right now. I had only 60 one night stands, while he had 674 and 78 BJs. I am a genetic failure. If I cannot slay I will go ER.

[SERIOUS] Inceldom did this to me. I want to date a feminine boy. Anyone else feeling extra gay today? Just imagine a skinny feminine boy taking a shower. I want to be a feminine boy. I want to be a shower. What am I talking about? Pass me the rope, I can't cope, it's ove'. Loneliness did this to me, mind is blown. I haven't been smiled at by a woman since 3 hours and 78 seconds. Haven't kissed a woman since 2 days. Turned gay. World, you did this to me. Oh gotta log off, ok? My dildo set has arrived in the mail. But before I go, just another poll: Would you date a girly trap? Yes or no.

Hey guys, I had consesual sex with 10 women but they all cucked me. Being a truecel is a death sentence

"hey guy's am i incel? i am married and have two kids but my wife won't have sex with me so i'm incel right?"

this was from an actual guy posting here lol

“Guy, I went to Burger King and a fuckin’ 5/10 was flirting with me. I used to get 7/10s flirting with me!”

“Yeah, I’m dating a 6/10 but my friend gets 7s for casual sex, I’m incel as fuark!”

“I was really incel in my early 20s, I dated the same girl for 3 years while my friends were dating multiple girls or having ONS.”

:feelsmega::feelswow::feelsree:

This girl sucked my dick twice but since I didn’t fuck I’m still incel.

DUDE I AM A 7/10 and had 15 girlfriends but i am TOTALLY A TRUECEL!!!!

"hey guy's am i incel? i am married and have two kids but my wife won't have sex with me so i'm incel right?"

@Taurus1994 = Truecel #1

hey guys im 6'4 musculsr and with huge frame and average face at worst but no 8/10 has ever knocked in my door and said i love u im such a mentalcel guys itsover

no stacy has ever approached me its over guys

"Hey guys, Incel here, even though I'm 18, but had three girlfriends and didn't had sex for a few months. I feel like I'm just as Incel as you guys are. Teehee xD."

"I used to be an Incel and had gotten out of it when I was 20 (after losing my virginity at some party) I think I was in the midst of going through puberty. Now I'm back to being an Incel. Fuck you guys, if you don't consider me as a Incel."

"Hah. I never knew that Incel was that ugly."

hey guys im 6'4 musculsr and with huge frame and average face at worst but no 8/10 has ever knocked in my door and said i love u im such a mentalcel guys itsover
DUDE I AM A 7/10 and had 15 girlfriends but i am TOTALLY A TRUECEL!!!!
This girl sucked my dick twice but since I didn’t fuck I’m still incel.
“Guy, I went to Burger King and a fuckin’ 5/10 was flirting with me. I used to get 7/10s flirting with me!”

“Yeah, I’m dating a 6/10 but my friend gets 7s for casual sex, I’m incel as fuark!”

“I was really incel in my early 20s, I dated the same girl for 3 years while my friends were dating multiple girls or having ONS.”

:feelsmega::feelswow::feelsree:

Hey guys, I had consesual sex with 10 women but they all cucked me. Being a truecel is a death sentence
Guys, I think I am incel. My ex girlfriend won't let me touch her but. She is together with Tyrone now. AWALT I swear. Also Yesterday I went out and got a BJ from a milf. It's over. She wouldn't let me penetrate her. Just LDAR if they don't want you in their pussies in 2018. And last week I was laughed at. Some girls pointed at me and giggled and humiliated me by calling me handsome. Pray for WWIII. MGTOW for life.

I am just chilling at home. My friends jsut left after a session of NBA on xbox and beer. Pure Suicide fuel. My best friend told me how many matches he got on tinder. He is a 9/10 gigachad with perfect abs, 6'2" and a 8" dong (I measured). He bangs 3 chicks every night. I am in agony right now. I had only 60 one night stands, while he had 674 and 78 BJs. I am a genetic failure. If I cannot slay I will go ER.

[SERIOUS] Inceldom did this to me. I want to date a feminine boy. Anyone else feeling extra gay today? Just imagine a skinny feminine boy taking a shower. I want to be a feminine boy. I want to be a shower. What am I talking about? Pass me the rope, I can't cope, it's ove'. Loneliness did this to me, mind is blown. I haven't been smiled at by a woman since 3 hours and 78 seconds. Haven't kissed a woman since 2 days. Turned gay. World, you did this to me. Oh gotta log off, ok? My dildo set has arrived in the mail. But before I go, just another poll: Would you date a girly trap? Yes or no.
Yo bro I only fucked this 7/10 latina from my college 2 months ago, but Stacy rejected me today. I'm a real Incel and not a Fakecel c:
I didnt had sex for two days, and the last time i did was not with chad. So i am incel like you guys, teehee!

giphy.gif

F A K E C E L S O U T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s funny, there’s a legendcel who has a friend that he went on a cruise with and these two hot women saw the friend and knocked on the door. The friend asked the incel to leave and they had a threesome.

This is a good one
Sorry I meant 10/10 curvy white blonde hair blue eyed Stacy here AMA, I will only answer questions from ho- I mean guys with good personaliteehees only teehee

"Hey guys, incel here. I... um... haven't had sex for like 5 YEARS. Can you imagine?!"

teehee i fucked 17 gooks but im incel in the west!!!

"I haven't had a bj in 2 weeks! Why does no girl want me?"

"I haven't been in a relationship in 6 months, even though I've had 7 gfs, I feel hopeless. Why don't women like me guuuuys?"

"I MOG [insert average-looking male]."

"Rate my looks."

"I'm leaving this forum." (Feels the need to announce it - attention seeker - normie)

Last edited:
"I've been texting with this girl from tinder for weeks now, I think she wants the d brothers, I'm gonna ascend"

"I kissed a girl when I was in school. It wasn't that big of a deal, sex is what matters"

It’s funny, there’s a legendcel who has a friend that he went on a cruise with and these two hot women saw the friend and knocked on the door. The friend asked the incel to leave and they had a threesome.
Master Yoda the cruisecel

"My fwb is annoying me, should I dump her?"

"Hey guys, incel here. I... um... haven't had sex for like 5 YEARS. Can you imagine?!

"I haven't had a bj in 2 weeks! Why does no girl want me?"

"I haven't been in a relationship in 6 months, even though I've had 7 gfs, I feel hopeless. Why don't women like me guuuuys?"

"I MOG [insert average-looking male]."

"Rate my looks."

"I'm leaving this forum." (Feels the need to announce it - attention seeker - normie)

"I've been texting with this girl from tinder for weeks now, I think she wants the d brothers, I'm gonna ascend"

"I kissed a girl when I was in school. It wasn't that big of a deal, sex is what matters"

"My fwb is annoying me, should I dump her?"
JFL @ Incels with female friends.

Fakecels are delusional, my goodness.

original.gif

I was slaying at the club last night boyos tbh, got this Stacy bitch in my bed, she didn't even let me cum inside just lol

Suicidefuel tbh, only Chad gets to cum inside. It's over for truecels in 2018.

[WARNING: NOT A BRAG POST]

So on Tuesday I was sitting in class. This girl came up and sat next to me. My autistic self didn't know what to say so I just fumbled a "Hi." We talked for a bit, cracked jokes, she laughed. The lecture began. Once it ended, she asked for my number. Today, she texted me wanting to "study." My autistic self replied "OK." and I went over to her place. We studied for a bit, then, out of nowhere, she started touching me. I didn't know what to do, since I'm incel I didn't have a condom. So we just kissed and she sucked me off. Then her door rang, it was her roommate. My girl opened the door. I got on the floor. Everybody walked the dinosaur.

I was slaying at the club last night boyos tbh, got this Stacy bitch in my bed, she didn't even let me cum inside just lol

Only he gets to put his baby batter inside of girls because he's worth getting pregnant over for.

Kek, I've never had a female friend in MY LIFE.
These kids live in a different dimension. Best to ignore them or roll up a good joint of weed to ease your mind.

So on Tuesday I was sitting in class. This girl came up and sat next to me. My autistic self didn't know what to say so I just fumbled a "Hi." We talked for a bit, cracked jokes, she laughed. The lecture began. Once it ended, she asked for my number. Today, she texted me wanting to "study." My autistic self replied "OK." and I went over to her place. We studied for a bit, then, out of nowhere, she started touching me. I didn't know what to do, since I'm incel I didn't have a condom. So we just kissed and she sucked me off. Then her door rang, it was her roommate. My girl opened the door. I got on the floor. Everybody walked the dinosaur.
This is how many of them start off their thread, fucking perfect. They also subtly brag lol.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This is how many of them start of their thread, fucking perfect. They also subtly brag lol.

giphy.gif

Exactly. If you're going to talk about how women are into you, then don't title it "WARNING" and don't say "NOT BRAGGING." JFL.

Fucking bastard I bet this actually happened to you irl OUT OUT

Fakecel

Rate This Girl That Destroyed Me
13089980 593547810810523 462625658 n

I touched boobs and we made out but there was no attraction and she said she didn't want a relationship with me. Even after I used my special kissing technique where I suction her mouth until she suffocates. I will always be an unnattractive male and invisible2women. also i am grecian here's a selfie
5McJp4h

"hey guys, been having a rough monday. rate me? be brutally honest please"
299d36d30feb0b42e99c85e4165a4441.jpg

Rate This Girl That Destroyed Me
View attachment 5935
I touched boobs and we made out but there was no attraction and she said she didn't want a relationship with me. Even after I used my special kissing technique where I suction her mouth until she suffocates. I will always be an unnattractive male and invisible2women. also i am grecian here's a selfie
View attachment 5946
Reading that makes me feel like I don't want to post in the main board anymore.

"What a cope. Even I could manage to get a gf in high school"

Someone actually said this.

"hey guys, been having a rough monday. rate me? be brutally honest please"
299d36d30feb0b42e99c85e4165a4441.jpg
Kek people will accept him here if he claims aspie or mentel.