Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill let this sink in: foids would rather commute 2 hours both ways, work over 10 hours rather than be with you

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
maybe I just have an aversion to work but I would honestly marry a 500lb black single mother if she made a lot of money, allowed me to stay at home, and all I had to do was put on a bonnet and make her an apple pie. But foids would rather study hard, move across america, work 10-12 hours a day in order to AVOID ever having to breathe the same air as you but be provide for without having to work
-let that sink in.

-women are SIMPLY not interested in dating/sex and enjoy their freedom. (I honestly think most foids just don't enjoy sex even with chad. Can't blame em having a dick being rammed in you is the most degrading thing!) Fuck they would gladly pick cotton for some rich chad like a nigger if it meant they would be away from us. (foids take IMMENSE pride in their work! I have heard some even have say: "I will GLADLY do my job for free!"

-shows how much most foids hate us jfl. They would RATHER serve a coorporate master than share a roof with us. IDK about you but I would rather share a roof with a 500lb black single mother who cared/loved me than slave away at a stupid job for some rich jew

-again maybe I am just a lazy fuck so who knows. Laziness will make me do ship most people wouldn't do

Last edited:
Let that sink in

N2f7dz9in8i9foewf4yrc26dt5xa83yc

Let that sink in

Image 2023 04 02 032524095

never began for severeautismcels:feelskek: lol the sink joke cracked me up ngl
I do have severe autism, A coworker i worked with before greeted me and i just replied yes as i couldnt process what the person said.

maybe I just have an aversion to work but I would honestly marry a 500lb black single mother if she made a lot of money, allowed me to stay at home, and all I had to do was put on a bonnet and make her an apple pie
If you said this 5 decades ago you would (rightfully) be thrown in a mental asylum. What the fuck happened to humanity?

To be honest, Its the truth, El Sinko del mayo has spoken, Its over, A woman would rather fuck a horse than to spend 5 minutes sitting next to a truecel, OVER

If you said this 5 decades ago you would (rightfully) be thrown in a mental asylum. What the fuck happened to humanity?
The point is the average foids views us the same way as we view nigger women (in a bad light)

maybe I just have an aversion to work but I would honestly marry a 500lb black single mother if she made a lot of money, allowed me to stay at home, and all I had to do was put on a bonnet and make her an apple pie.
You'd have to sleep with her too nigga.

-women are SIMPLY not interested in dating/sex and enjoy their freedom. (I honestly think most foids just don't enjoy sex even with chad. Can't blame em having a dick being rammed in you is the most degrading thing!) Fuck they would gladly pick cotton for some rich chad like a nigger if it meant they would be away from us. (foids take IMMENSE pride in their work! I have heard some even have say: "I will GLADLY do my job for free!"

-shows how much most foids hate us jfl. They would RATHER serve a coorporate master than share a roof with us. IDK about you but I would rather share a roof with a 500lb black single mother who cared/loved me than slave away at a stupid job for some rich jew

foids hate us jfl. They would RATHER serve a coorporate master than share a roof with us
this, they really hate us, a man will provide a housewife happily, but she will eventually hate her ugly husband then cheat on him with the mail man n shiet, well, you know, never began for non-chads

kek they'd rather fuck their dogs than us

this, they really hate us, a man will provide a housewife happily, but she will eventually hate her ugly husband then cheat on him with the mail man n shiet, well, you know, never began for non-chads
A foid can't truly love a non-chad, sooner or later he is going to get cucked

maybe I just have an aversion to work but I would honestly marry a 500lb black single mother if she made a lot of money, allowed me to stay at home, and all I had to do was put on a bonnet and make her an apple pie. But foids would rather study hard, move across america, work 10-12 hours a day in order to AVOID ever having to breathe the same air as you but be provide for without having to work
-let that sink in.

-again maybe I am just a lazy fuck so who knows. Laziness will make me do ship most people wouldn't do
Any foid can live with me without working but no foid is interested by me. They prefer work hard and avoid me. :forcedsmile:

all I had to do was put on a bonnet and make her an apple pie.
Oh if that was the deal, fine, but she would be asking for a lot more from the stay-at-home hubby than an apple pie. Nightly crushing of your bones to be precise !

To be honest, Its the truth, El Sinko del mayo has spoken, Its over, A woman would rather fuck a horse than to spend 5 minutes sitting next to a truecel, OVER