Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let the righteous come forward.

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Let radical islamists, tradcaths, mens rights activists, frat bros, conservatives, gamers etc join together and COME FORWARD in the ultimate alliance for misogyny.

Race infighting in one, two, three...

Let radical islamists, tradcaths, mens rights activists, frat bros, conservatives, gamers etc join together and COME FORWARD in the ultimate alliance for misogyny.
Based, we need to band together: Islamic fundamentalists, Far-Right, Christian fundamentalists, Doomsday Libertarians, and every other possible kind of dissident out there to put aside differences for just a bit.

Based, we need to band together: Islamic fundamentalists, Far-Right, Christian fundamentalists, Doomsday Libertarians, and every other possible kind of dissident out there to put aside differences for just a bit.
Bruh, IS islam are you saying these should join our ranks?

Bruh, IS islam are you saying these should join our ranks?
I was kind of joking, but most Islamic Fundamentalists don't support ISIS, since it's obvious it's a psy-op.