Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Let Me Read Your Astrology...

Riceman

Riceman

Banned
-
I happen to dabble in the dark art of astrology and I'm pretty good at it. I can read the entire chart. i go above and beyond the usual cat lady astrology crap as i have stats to back up my findings. I would love to be able to find a commonality in the astrology chart of all incels or to see if that stage will indeed pass.

For shits and giggles.

to get the reading

I must have your birthday. Birth year. Birth time and birth city/country.

Thanks.

All that matters in Japan is bloodtype.

Astrology is western trash.

Smug2

astrology is cope. Your future is shit if you are ugly

I must have your birthday. Birth year. Birth time and birth city/country.

Thanks.
Nice try FBI !!! Also astrology and all this bs is for foids....

Himmler taught me a special astrology method that is extra powerful, but it requires you to provide your Social Security Number and half of one of your testicles

Jfl @ FBIcels

>Only 4 posts

Nice try doxxer

Go fuck yourself.

My astology sign is literally Virgin.

I think that is everything you need to know :feelstrash:

LMAO

alright can't help the unwilling.
My astology sign is literally Virgin.

I think that is everything you need to know :feelstrash:

virgo? ya it's an insecure placement but if applied well it goes far. one of the best placements for wagecucking and rising through the corporate environment.

LMAO

alright can't help the unwilling.

virgo? ya it's an insecure placement but if applied well it goes far. one of the best placements for wagecucking and rising through the corporate environment.
You should have read your own future and expected these answers OP !!!

can only read general inclination in astrology. like are you an optimist or pessimist. do you have a rough beginning to your life? will it ease up eventually? etc

one thing astrology does read is potential. it can read how much potential you are wasting by LDARing away. someone can have Jack Ma or Jeff Bezos chart and be ldaring. both of those mofos would be truecels by appearance but they have insane drive and potential.

Do you need my ssn too?

nope just birthday brah. i ain't no FBI mang. 100% ded srs

Actually trying to dox. Okay here it goes
22/05/2002
Moscow
6pm

30 january 1996

Actually trying to dox. Okay here it goes
22/05/2002
Moscow
6pm

This is an extremely polarizing chart. I'm actually glad it was the first one. You are born on the day in conjunction with algol. the star of medussa. the most gruesome star in the sky. murderers/victims are born conjuncting this star. Jeff Dahmer. Nicole Brown. Chris Watts. etc. However this star is so polarizing that sometimes it gives great fortune after some very harsh circumstances. Dennis Rodman(manlet through HS and parents abandoned him). Pierce Brosnan(personal tragedies all around). If you can somehow survive all your trials and tribulations, you will reap rewards. this isn't just normal rewards. this is like an abundance of rewards. Of course, a lot of people do not make it that far.

The urge to suicide and go ER is extremely strong with your sun placement. Extreme. Whatever it takes, DO NOT. DO NOT do either. Control yourself and just last another day.

You are much too young. You will have some great tragedies to come. This is unavoidable. However, you must go on and move forward. You have great wealth indicated in your chart. Life changing wealth. Everything will get gravy after 33 yrs or so.

Mapa

There you are, OP. My mom has made it with me somes years ago and I ended up saving it.

What can you say about me?

ITT dox yourself for the already fake art of astrology

View attachment 48458
There you are, OP. My mom has made it with me somes years ago and I ended up saving it.

What can you say about me?

interesting. your chart is actually very close to one Tyson Fury. Who himself admits is a mentalcel. He goes through phases of depression and periods of being absolutely manic. However you being a scorpio riser makes things very tough as a man because it makes you want to hide.

you have social anxiety and see things very pessimistically when it comes to people. You are also easily hurt by passing remarks and even people's facial expressions. You have to somehow get them back or whatever.

A lesson here is that you need to just man up and move forward. don't worry too much about what people think. actually don't even give them a moment of your thought. who cares. move on.j

you have great potential if you can channel your energies correctly. you are not a procrastinator. you're actually a go getter and very competitive by nature. your social anxiety and general dislike for socialization is what's holding you back. in order to succeed in today's world when it comes to women and work you have to go out there.

remember you have the power to overcome your demons if you so choose. you have to not let other people take up that much space in your head
Europe
One of the baltic states

interesting. you're the 2nd libra rising in this thread. it's supposed to be one of the better rising signs as by far and away the most celebrities happen to be libra rising.

however, libra is the sign of venus. so maybe by theory and in nature it's better for the female gender. it's a very nice, accomodating and diplomatic placement. that is your face to the world. maybe a little too nice, passive and co-operative.

I also see the rest of your chart now. Sun in aquarius. moon in gemini. mars in aquarius. those are all motion planets. With your rising sign in Libra. that means all your core planets are in air signs. that means pure mental energy. you are someone that just lives in your head. it's almost impossible to get you to move. that's the problem.

very pessimistic by nature and a very concise communicator.
your main problem is inaction. you need to exercise that part of yourself by joining the military or a bootcamp or something where people will almost force you into activity and physical exertion. once you become disciplined in that respect. you will be able to put your intellect to use. you are actually very intelligent. but without action, it's all just fart in the wind.

Last edited:
interesting. your chart is actually very close to one Tyson Fury. Who himself admits is a mentalcel. He goes through phases of depression and periods of being absolutely manic. However you being a scorpio riser makes things very tough as a man because it makes you want to hide.

you have social anxiety and see things very pessimistically when it comes to people. You are also easily hurt by passing remarks and even people's facial expressions. You have to somehow get them back or whatever.

A lesson here is that you need to just man up and move forward. don't worry too much about what people think. actually don't even give them a moment of your thought. who cares. move on.j

you have great potential if you can channel your energies correctly. you are not a procrastinator. you're actually a go getter and very competitive by nature. your social anxiety and general dislike for socialization is what's holding you back. in order to succeed in today's world when it comes to women and work you have to go out there.

remember you have the power to overcome your demons if you so choose. you have to not let other people take up that much space in your head

interesting. you're the 2nd libra rising in this thread. it's supposed to be one of the better rising signs as by far and away the most celebrities happen to be libra rising.

however, libra is the sign of venus. so maybe by theory and in nature it's better for the female gender. it's a very nice, accomodating and diplomatic placement. that is your face to the world. maybe a little too nice, passive and co-operative.

I also see the rest of your chart now. Sun in aquarius. moon in gemini. mars in aquarius. those are all motion planets. With your rising sign in Libra. that means pure mental energy. you are someone that just lives in your head. it's almost impossible to get you to move. that's the problem.

very pessimistic by nature and a very concise communicator.
your main problem is inaction. you need to exercise that part of yourself by joining the military or a bootcamp or something where people will almost force you into activity and physical exertion. once you become disciplined in that respect. you will be able to put your intellect to use. you are actually very intelligent. but without action, it's all just fart in the wind.

absolutely true I have lots of ideas but I just think, think, think and never do anything
At least now I'm going to college where I can put that into something productive

absolutely true I have lots of ideas but I just think, think, think and never do anything
At least now I'm going to college where I can put that into something productive

you have to remind yourself in moments of inactivity that you absolutely have to force yourself to do and finish your duty. you have great intellectual potential. very intelligent.

Try to guess my sign I'm curious if you can do it since you said its legit

you have to remind yourself in moments of inactivity that you absolutely have to force yourself to do and finish your duty. you have great intellectual potential. very intelligent.

Where do you find this information? I'd like to take a more detailed look

Try to guess my sign I'm curious if you can do it since you said its legit

you could be larping. and i'm not really trying to impress you. if you want to be helped then you post it. if you don't believe it or don't care then move on.
Where do you find this information? I'd like to take a more detailed look

i truly understand astrology on my own. you can't read this online mostly because 90% of cat lady astrology is bullcrap. it's not scientific. i use a scientific approach by studying data.

you could be larping. and i'm not really trying to impress you. if you want to be helped then you post it. if you don't believe it or don't care then move on.

i truly understand astrology on my own. you can't read this online mostly because 90% of cat lady astrology is bullcrap. it's not scientific. i use a scientific approach by studying data.

can you tell me more then? I'm a real sucker for this kind of stuff lol

I'm legit curious if you can guess it by looking at some of my comments. I'll tell you if you're right or not I just really want to see what type I come off as. I used to be into astrology but I always thought I didn't act like the type I am, which is why I honestly lost interest.

can you tell me more then? I'm a real sucker for this kind of stuff lol

you also communicate irl very little. you say what's concise and accurate. then leave it at that. you think a million thoughts but you mutter 1 sentence. if you can put all your deranged thoughts into your words, you might become a character. that will actually make you more charismatic. even if some thoughts are odd or weird. it's okay. do not care about what people think about you.

you need to veer away from the thought process that you will offend a few people. look at someone like donald trump. he constantly butthurts people nonstop. hurts 50% of the people he talks to. but what makes him a character is he doesn't care. he just blabbers it out. you may not like it.

but think about it like this, does he lack followers? does he lack women in his life? it's better to have be either loved or hated than to have 100% platonic acquaintances.
it's
O V E R
V
E
R

that is only in the rising sign. libra in the sun placement isn't necessarily bad at all. it's a good placement.

Just doxx yourself to get read platitudes theory

Astrology is for low IQ retards

Christ probably had all blood types

Himmler taught me a special astrology method that is extra powerful, but it requires you to provide your Social Security Number and half of one of your testicles
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

1/Dec/1994, 11 am. South America.

Tell me my strengths and weaknesses and whatever else you see, Op.