Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Let me describe myself

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Desirae
★★★★★
I'm a 23 year old virgin. I still live at my parents house even though they blatantly despise me. I can't hold a job for longer then a few months without wanting to put a shotgun in my mouth.

My sister moved out a few years ago. Now she lives with her boyfriend in texas.

I'm always alone. Drinking myself into oblivion. I cut myself. There is a pentagram I carved into my leg. I have cigarette burns on my left arm as well as countless scars down my forearms.

Both my hands have giant scars. My body looks like it has seen hell, and it has. My whole life is constant suffering. I literally can not enjoy myself if I am not suffering. This is all my life has ever known.

I've tried to kill myself multiple times. I've never had any actual friends that care about me. I can't force myself to play video games because I have no will power to try.

All I do is rot on .is and drink. Now I'm poor. All my hard work has surmounted to nothing. I will always be alone. Unloved.

I hate god with every fiber of my being. If I had a second bible I would burn it and piss on it as well.

I do not care about burning in hell for all eternity. My life is worse then any physical pain that could ever be brought to me.

I have never known what it is like to be loved. Not even by my own family.

I've never hurt anyone other then myself. I exist merely as a spectacal to get bullied until I eventually snap one day because I can no longer take this life.

I'll either end up in prison or end up dead. Life sucks and then you die.

Maybe take comfort in the fact that most of us share most of your sufferings

Maybe take comfort in the fact that most of us share most of your sufferings
I can't brother. You guys deserve better then this. I can't find any substance in this life. It's just all for nothing.

I'm a 23 year old virgin. I still live at my parents house even though they blatantly despise me. I can't hold a job for longer then a few months without wanting to put a shotgun in my mouth.
Hits too close to home.

I'm always alone. Drinking myself into oblivion. I cut myself. There is a pentagram I carved into my leg. I have cigarette burns on my left arm as well as countless scars down my forearms.

Both my hands have giant scars. My body looks like it has seen hell, and it has. My whole life is constant suffering. I literally can not enjoy myself if I am not suffering. This is all my life has ever known.

I've tried to kill myself multiple times. I've never had any actual friends that care about me. I can't force myself to play video games because I have no will power to try.

All I do is rot on .is and drink. Now I'm poor. All my hard work has surmounted to nothing. I will always be alone. Unloved.

I hate god with every fiber of my being. If I had a second bible I would burn it and piss on it as well.

I do not care about burning in hell for all eternity. My life is worse then any physical pain that could ever be brought to me.

I've never hurt anyone other then myself. I exist merely as a spectacal to get bullied until I eventually snap one day because I can no longer take this life.

what's the point of injuring yourself man? Solitude is hard enough on its own.

Love you brother. Stay strong. Eventually it will end one day.
Thanks bro you too. At least in the modern age we are all connected and can talk about this stuff without shame.

I can't brother. You guys deserve better then this. I can't find any substance in this life. It's just all for nothing.
i dont wanna argue or gaslight you bro
For some reasons i came to believe life is shit for absolutely everyone even chad.
Also if i deserved anything else i wouldve gotten it.

i dont wanna argue or gaslight you bro
For some reasons i came to believe life is shit for absolutely everyone even chad.
Also if i deserved anything else i wouldve gotten it.
It's just all so pointless. All it serves is to provide entertainment for this "god" of ours.

I guess I'm in heaven
Evil pepe

It's just all so pointless. All it serves is to provide entertainment for this "god" of ours.
Someone told him just be god
n the son of a bitch just acted on the advice
It is pointless but i am waiting for future to come n surprise me
All i can hope for

Someone told him just be god
n the son of a bitch just acted on the advice
It is pointless but i am waiting for future to come n surprise me
All i can hope for
In a perfect world we could act as God and bring whatever we want into this existence. That's what I'm hoping for in the afterlife. I want to have the power to will things into existence.

In a perfect world we could act as God and bring whatever we want into this existence. That's what I'm hoping for in the afterlife. I want to have the power to will things into existence.
I doubt its gonna happen bro
Anyway no point in ending it
Its gonna end itself so why rush it

Don't harm yourself nigga

I just lay in bed until I eventually have to wake up

Sorry for being all emo last night. The drinking really brought me down. I'm feeling a little better today. That vodka fucking sucks, and I have a killer headache.

If I can manage to quit the drinking and start working out I won't feel as bad.

Sorry for being all emo last night. The drinking really brought me down. I'm feeling a little better today. That vodka fucking sucks, and I have a killer headache.

Stop drinking, find a better cope boyo

It's alright

Fucking brutal and relatable i'm here for you mang
GGvJuzpWUAERjPa

I am the exact same except for the self-scarring