Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

let me bust some copes here

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
1. and the most important one is that almost none of you are incels. most of you are normies, lower tier normies pre lookmax. You could get a girlfriend, you could probably even get a hookup if you approach the right girls. Only a few of you are actually too ugly for every girl to be repulsed by you.

2. NT mental"cel" is bullshit. you can bitch and cry in the comments. but its bullshit. you're basically agreeing with cucktears. might as well go there and ask them how to work on your personality. Just suck up your "anxiety" and go ask girls out.

3. its over for sub 8/ no point in approaching women as sub 8 is probably the biggest cope of all and just an excuse not to approach women or try. only 10% of men are chads. you think all the rest are incels or something? not every relationship with normies is beta bux. you'll have to pay for dinners and gifts and shit but its not a beta bux to the level of a failed normie relationship.

4. your ratings are SHIT. you guys can't rate for shit. itsover looks like a normal dude. a NORMAL dude. a normie. just because you notice little things in him doesn't make him a 4. if he's a 4 i'm a -5

5. half of the posters on this forum aren't really blackpilled, and that's because they don't live the incel life. they aren't truly ugly so they don't actually experience the blackpill.

I’m a truecel through and through.

I legit agree with number 3.
Sub 8 is a SEVERE Cope.
A 5/10 can still make.it.

"EVERYONE HERE IS A FAKECEL EXCEPT FOR ME" - Every incels.is poster

Sub 8 rule is legit for tinder in the West

You can run club game if you have a 6+ face BUT you need to be 6ft+
literally a huge cope i mentioned in my post. I got tinder girls from you account. you're a fucking troll

These truecel/fakecel threads are overdone. It doesn't even matter

"EVERYONE HERE IS A FAKECEL EXCEPT FOR ME" - Every incels.is poster
because its true. im proven. I know a few other truecels who are. but its a fact that majority of you are normies

This is autism.

Nah sorry I generally dont like Vman but he is right here. You are coping HARD.

I think you underestimate how many guys really are fours. Especially in the eyes of most women.

JFL at being a framecel with the bones of a 14 year old kid. I have tiny little bitch elbows. Some people have bigger wrists than I do elbows.

https://postimg.org/image/3nwhjzlp1/

Not only that but you can see the bone and everything which makes it look weird and abnormal. Literally looks like I’m malnourished.

At least I can conceal this flaw with long sleeved shirts, but with summer being just a few months away, it’ll be less and less acceptable to wear long sleeved shirts (and I can’t wear my bomber jacket which nicely hides how much of a framecel I am).

3. not every relationship with normies is beta bux. you'll have to pay for dinners and gifts and shit but its not a beta bux to the level of a failed normie relationship.

Yet when I said this, you tried to get me banned. gtfo

6s to 7s can get matches on tinder but they’ll IGNORE THEM.

I’ll admit sub 8 is usually a meme but in the case of tinder it’s actually legit.

Every average roastie is able to match with legit Chads on there so competition is insane. You’re not just competing with a few people in a club, you’re competing with your ENTIRE city on tinder.

Yeah this is legit. I don't know why people cope about this.

There are OkCupid studies that show that all but the most attractive men do very poorly online getting almost no messages.

6s to 7s can get matches on tinder but they’ll IGNORE THEM.

I’ll admit sub 8 is usually a meme but in the case of tinder it’s actually legit.

Every average roastie is able to match with legit Chads on there so competition is insane. You’re not just competing with a few people in a club, you’re competing with your ENTIRE city on tinder.
no one is that autstic. fuck you you fucking troll

Agree with all points, but if you feel as if you're an incel then it doesn't make much difference.

do you even know what the definition of cope is?

I tried talking to a girl once, it took everything i had and was basically a tomoko kuroki disaster which i learned absolutely nothing from. Even if i "manned up" and just "be konfidunt" id basically be Dan Cilley. Im a true cel, i am least fit. looks ARE everything but it doesnt make a fuck if youre a baskket case whos not gl enough to make up for it.

Pay Dr. Shekelstein to stuff your face with silicone and then you too will become a slayer.

GIGA COPE

This is autism.

Well you are right kek.

JFL at being a framecel with the bones of a 14 year old kid. I have tiny little bitch elbows. Some people have bigger wrists than I do elbows.

https://postimg.org/image/3nwhjzlp1/

Not only that but you can see the bone and everything which makes it look weird and abnormal. Literally looks like I’m malnourished.

At least I can conceal this flaw with long sleeved shirts, but with summer being just a few months away, it’ll be less and less acceptable to wear long sleeved shirts (and I can’t wear my bomber jacket which nicely hides how much of a framecel I am).

Classic Weed

1. and the most important one is that almost none of you are incels. most of you are normies, lower tier normies pre lookmax. You could get a girlfriend, you could probably even get a hookup if you approach the right girls. Only a few of you are actually too ugly for every girl to be repulsed by you.

2. NT mental"cel" is bullshit. you can bitch and cry in the comments. but its bullshit. you're basically agreeing with cucktears. might as well go there and ask them how to work on your personality. Just suck up your "anxiety" and go ask girls out.

3. its over for sub 8/ no point in approaching women as sub 8 is probably the biggest cope of all and just an excuse not to approach women or try. only 10% of men are chads. you think all the rest are incels or something? not every relationship with normies is beta bux. you'll have to pay for dinners and gifts and shit but its not a beta bux to the level of a failed normie relationship.

4. your ratings are SHIT. you guys can't rate for shit. itsover looks like a normal dude. a NORMAL dude. a normie. just because you notice little things in him doesn't make him a 4. if he's a 4 i'm a -5

5. half of the posters on this forum aren't really blackpilled, and that's because they don't live the incel life. they aren't truly ugly so they don't actually experience the blackpill.

I have to agree with most all of your points overall, as well as many of the stated details.

1. I am a normie in looks (I think) and I would say say at least 80 percent of the mugs I see posted here are normie or higher.

2. I fully agree, unless they have actually been diagnosed by a medical professional as having some sort of disorder.

3. Agreed, even though as some users are mentioning, "sub8 or over" is still pretty valid for Tinder.

4. I agree that most people can't rate for shit. However, I still give itsOver only a 4.5, which I thought was within normie range? In his Thailand thread, there were one or two pictures were he looked even up to a 5.5.

5. Because of your point number 1 above, I would have to say I still have a little bit of a redpill in me, but I think it's good to have some diversity on this site. Single word responses of "Its over" or "LDAR" get old after a while.

Good thread OP.
At least I'm honest about being a normie.
Most are undercover.

Tbh I'm here just to get entertained and entertain you.

Good thread OP.
At least I'm honest about being a normie.
Most are undercover.

Tbh I'm here just to get entertained and entertain you.
I hope you are not a troll

I hope you are not a troll
I'm just keeping it real.

I came here after seeing the posts on inceltears-like groups on fb.
I saw that most guys here are actually ok, and only a very small portion of the community is like what they are trying to make the whole community look like.

So now, since I like it here, I post from time to time.
That's literally it.