Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel let me analyze for you the number of rape-divorce. G T F I H .

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
heard today about an distant relative. lucky me my family gossip about everything so it wasnt hard to get all the numbers, i asked my mom here a question and my brother there and slowly slowly i got the full story without them thinking im weird af about it.

what its like to get divorce-rape:

the guy married when he was 28 years old. before that he rented an apartment and worked in the IT field.
when he was 29, they already bought an apartment. total price - 180K$. he paid 110K$, she 15K$ and for the rest they took a loan for 7 years.
he worked in a pretty high paying job while she stayed at home, "raising" their kids (when he was 33 he already had 3. the same he have now.)
that means he paid for almost everything, including the loan. in other words - he paid 155$K for the apartment, she paid 15K$.
in the meantime he also got a 30K$ car and got her a 10K$ car.

at 38, after 9 years, she divorced-raped him.

1. she got the kids. from now on he can see his kids only twice each week, further than that she decide.
2. she keeps "her" car. he keeps his car. the apartment? worth now 210K$, she gets 125K$, he gets the rest (85K$).
thats. fucking. right.
thats
fucking
right.

also, she could (and she did) refuse to sell the apartment, and he had to agree to her paying his 85K$ in an agreement, over 8 years. 880$/month.
the judge forced him to accept it, because "your kids must have a roof".

3. "best part" - alimony: 2300$/month.
thats
fucking
right.

each money he give that whore 2300$. he still must pay extra for shit like school trips and such. she pocket at least half the amount.

the guy legit working his ass off, and barely saving anything. giving so much money to that whore while she is just chilling at home. going to vacations.
she got a new cuck while the raped ex-husband struggling with depression.

and ofcourse - the kids. they just love her, and maximum they like him. she poison their mind everyday so he is pretty much nothing special for them. they probaly think she is the one responsible to all their good things and quality of life.

thats. fucking. right.

the system today RAPE the husband in most divorces. females basicly marry a cuck for a few years and than they get all the money they want.

and im saying all of this as someone that his mom is the 1% that had the opposite happening to her. dad barely paid anything after they divorced and she worked day to night to give us food. still she always told us to love him and respect him.
i can only dream that most females would have even 10% of the use and kind heart as my mom.

the guy will probaly rope soon. breaks my heart, he got NOTHING left.

DIE WHORES DIE.

Last edited:
How come the mom got to keep the kids? That's what usually sways these things. Judges have no qualms about gouging Dad because it's not about giving the mom more money, it's about giving the kids more money.

Burn the witches at the stake.
another case : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...oore-revealed-receive-huge-chuck-pension.html

it means he had to pay 22'000$ per day for 31 years of daily sex :)
JFL if you think a married woman would be kind enough to satisfy her husband daily. As soon as she is married she just concerns herself with getting fatter.

In OP's case everything the man did was reasonable if you assume the woman has the best interest of the family in mind. However femasytes only have their own best interest in mind, and these days a good woman is a unicorn.

I would definitely go ER if that happens. Leave my wallet alone. YOU'RE NOT STEAM!

My retarded cousin has 3 kids from 2 different mothers and 75% of his weekly wageslavings goes to paying them. I don't know how he's still alive.

This is why i'm not getting married, and if I ever get a gf (extremely unlikely), I wouldn't want to live with her. I would want my own place.

I would never get married, a girlfriend is enough for me as long as she plays under my rules.

This is depressing. I know alot of men struggling in this modern marriage-scam. My father is one of them, drove him to suicide. Woman truly are heartless sometimes. I love my mother still, but damn.

Ill say it again and again, men are the the only ones. That can have unconditional love for a woman. Woman on the other hand only see what the guy has to offer, and they know it deep down

the son of my parents accountant is 35, one day when he came home, he saw his wife with another man in his own bed

then he got divorce raped of course

the son of my parents accountant is 35, one day when he came home, he saw his wife with another man in his own bed

then he got divorce raped of course
yep if u catch ur whore cheating u better stay quiet lmao

I would serioulsy be thinking about faking my own death.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back