Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let go of your oneitis

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Let go of your oneitis move on she doesn’t like you not to be mean however your oneitis does’t feel the same way about you as you feel about her the move you worship her the worse your mental health becomes she’s become a drain on your soul you’re obsessed with somebody that likely doesn’t think about you at all she’s living her life getting plowed by Chad at parties while you’re fantasizing about her

I remember when my oneitis saw me in walmart wearing some cheap clothes and laughed at me. This was in 2013 or 2014 after i quit school.

Yes. Have you finally let go of your oneitis?

congratulation, finally.

Wow you just noticed?

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THE BLACK PILL COMPLETLY

the more you worship her the worse your mental health becomes she’s become a drain on your soul you’re obsessed with somebody that likely doesn’t think about you at all
This is easier said than done, but it's all very true.

Has anyone ever tried creating an imaginary girlfriend? Basically, you would get one girl (2d or 3d as you prefer) and have a picture of her (from a large library if possible) and whenever you find yourself thinking about oneitis, you look at that pic and imagine you're saying to her whatever you just imagined about your oneitis.

I mean, it can't be any worse than torturing yourself with thoughts of a girl that, you're absolutely right to point out, never ever thinks about you.

Looks like you're on the right path. :dab:
Having a oneitis as an incel only eventually brings you self-damage, and I say this as a former oneitiscel. :blackpill:

Wow you just noticed?
Oneitis is a fucking drug. Thing is it can work if they actually like you back (which most likely is not anyone here unless fakecel)

Cope thread, you will never let her go

Like others stated. Easier said than done but distance has helped me mostly forget about her. Ngl, I usually only think about her when I need some good memories to keep me going now. Like when I feel suicidal. There's so few in life that I can't let go of them completely.

When I tried to let my oneits go I ended up thinking about her even more. I was dreaming her every night etc... I don't think is possible to let go a oneitis if you're still an incel

When I tried to let my oneits go I ended up thinking about her even more. I was dreaming her every night etc... I don't think is possible to let go a oneitis if you're still an incel
Me too,I love her too much

let go of your fakecel larp and go to looksmax where you belong ricenormie

Oneitis is a fucking drug. Thing is it can work if they actually like you back (which most likely is not anyone here unless fakecel)
if she likes you back she's not a oneitis anymore, she's your gf

if she likes you back she's not a oneitis anymore, she's your gf

Re: The Men's Rights Activists group is nearing 100 - Thank You!
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189919736Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:56 PM CDT
"MRA" is known to be inferior to "MGTOW." You cannot reason logically with Western females.
Re: feminism is dumb
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189919930Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:58 PM CDT
"nice bait" A male liberal surrounded by Caucasian "goddesses," I presume you are.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189920044Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:59 PM CDT
"I am confused what you mean" https://www.mgtow.com/

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189919736Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:56 PM CDT
"MRA" is known to be inferior to "MGTOW." You cannot reason logically with Western females.
Re: feminism is dumb
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189919930Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:58 PM CDT
"nice bait" A male liberal surrounded by Caucasian "goddesses," I presume you are.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189920044Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:59 PM CDT
"I am confused what you mean" https://www.mgtow.com/
Welcome back.