Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let go of your oneitis

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Let go of your oneitis move on she doesn’t like you not to be mean however your oneitis does’t feel the same way about you as you feel about her the move you worship her the worse your mental health becomes she’s become a drain on your soul you’re obsessed with somebody that likely doesn’t think about you at all she’s living her life getting plowed by Chad at parties while you’re fantasizing about her

Oneitis = delusional foid worship

Suifuel for @HiddenUzer. :feelskek:

I hate this forum…

I did maybe not fully. sometimes I wake up with scenarios of her playing in my head. its traumatising and haunting that its just in my head.

True, it really isn't healthy, but if there's never been anyone else, how do you forget? Women wont even talk to me and I sure as hell haven't been hugged by a girl I'm into, so that one person was the highlight of my life. Not an easy thing to move on to..... Nothing.