Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lessons

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
Having live in this hellhole called Georgia (the state) the past 3 years has taught me a lot of hard life lessons that I wish I knew before.

It's both has shaped who I am in a lot of ways both positive and negative.

Positives: 1. it taught me to choose wisely who you befriend and surround yourself with.

2. As a leftist, it has taught to not get involved and waste my time with mainstream "leftist" organizations because in reality, they're liberals stuck in the closet and "talkers" who are afraid to take necessary action.

3. If someone from the older generation try to give you "life advice", immediately put on your headphones or walk away because they may come off as sincere and shit but their actions say otherwise.

Negatives:

1. My hatred toward this world has become more intense and evident than it was before and I have fully embrace inceldom.

2. My mental health has deteriorated so much to the point that just the sight of another human being makes me physically ill and angry because of the hurt that I've been through since moving here.

3. The "old me" is completely gone I mean I was already depressed and in and out of hospitals before moving here but things just seem to get worst and out of control once i step foot here.

In conclusion, this place has really fucked me up in a lot of ways but now I know better.

I'm from Louisiana if anyone is wondering lol