Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Lesbification Theory

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
When in high school, I was told by my friends that I was so ugly my face turned females lesbian. I think about it more, and more, and perhaps there is some sort of truth to this. Take Big Ed for example,
Big ed

Big Ed from "90 Day Wife", or whatever that show is called, was courting this foid in hopes they would get married/be together, but her disgust with his appearance was so overwhelming and clear that you could see it on her face at all times. Big Ed tried his best and convinced himself this foid was worth his time, but she sat there, taking from him, and hating him for how he looked. When they stopped talking, or broke up, or whatever it was, this foid, as any greedy and promiscuous foid does, decided to turn lesbian. One could observe this and see that Big Ed, was so ugly that he managed to turn this girl into a lesbian by thinking he had a chance with her.

I have a good anecdote for this, in high school I asked out a foid, writhe with disgust she said no, and no later than the next week she was a lesbian. Perhaps there is a system to this event, so I created a diagram:
Fuck Roasties

So, let me elaborate on the process.
1. The foid is not able to get Chad, therefore she is frustrated, and perhaps is increasingly jealous of other foids.
2. An ugly/not chad man asks out said foid, with this action, similar to the last piece of straw breaking the camel's back, defeats the foid's innate hopes of getting Chad.
3. Said foid has break down.
4. Said foid decides If she can not get Chad, she will instead take from men as a whole and date other women, gaining much attention and support.
5. Said foid's relationship and sex is dominant/submissive, attempting to replicate the nature of man and woman but failing as both being women.
6. Said lesbians stay up at night wanting nothing more than to be raped and treated like a cum rag by Chad forever.

Take this theory as one of the few ways women turn lesbians, all centered around not having Chad at heart though.

Last edited:
Big Ed has a daughter from betabuxx. What I noticed though was not that philipino but the general public's reaction. They immediately hated him, overjudged him for trivial missteps, were not afraid to call him names or comment on his looks, had no empathy for the dude. Simply because he was short and ugly.

Last edited:
milimeteres of empire state iq

Big Ed has a daughter from betabuxx. What I noticed though was not that philipino but the general public's reaction. They immediately hated him, overjudged him for trivial missteps, were not afraid to call him names or comment on his looks, hand no empathy for the dude. Simply because he was short and ugly.
Didn't watch too much of the show because it was too painful tbh

Didn't watch too much of the show because it was too painful tbh
The theory is actually simpler. Claim to be lesbian so that non-chad men do not approach you period. Then approach chad for weekly pump and dump yourself. It was probably one of that school foids friends who told her to claim lesbianship after getting appraoched by incel.

Big Ed has a daughter from betabuxx. What I noticed though was not that philipino but the general public's reaction. They immediately hated him, overjudged him for trivial missteps, were not afraid to call him names or comment on his looks, had no empathy for the dude. Simply because he was short and ugly.
FB061C1E 2BDF 4A2A AE90 B74EE10B51BF

thats why he's somewhat of a meme now

When in high school, I was told by my friends that I was so ugly my face turned females lesbian. I think about it more, and more, and perhaps there is some sort of truth to this. Take Big Ed for example,
View attachment 281283
Big Ed from "90 Day Wife", or whatever that show is called, was courting this foid in hopes they would get married/be together, but her disgust with his appearance was so overwhelming and clear that you could see it on her face at all times. Big Ed tried his best and convinced himself this foid was worth his time, but she sat there, taking from him, and hating him for how he looked. When they stopped talking, or broke up, or whatever it was, this foid, as any greedy and promiscuous foid does, decided to turn lesbian. One could observe this and see that Big Ed, was so ugly that he managed to turn this girl into a lesbian by thinking he had a chance with her.

I have a good anecdote for this, in high school I asked out a foid, writhe with disgust she said no, and no later than the next week she was a lesbian. Perhaps there is a system to this event, so I created a diagram:
View attachment 281291
So, let me elaborate on the process.
1. The foid is not able to get Chad, therefore she is frustrated, and perhaps is increasingly jealous of other foids.
2. An ugly/not chad man asks out said foid, with this action, similar to the last piece of straw breaking the camel's back, defeats the foid's innate hopes of getting Chad.
3. Said foid has break down.
4. Said foid decides If she can not get Chad, she will instead take from men as a whole and date other women, gaining much attention and support.
5. Said foid's relationship and sex is dominant/submissive, attempting to replicate the nature of man and woman but failing as both being women.
6. Said lesbians stay up at night wanting nothing more than to be raped and treated like a cum rag by Chad forever.

Take this theory as one of the few ways women turn lesbians, all centered around not having Chad at heart though.
High IQ observation
The theory is actually simpler. Claim to be lesbian so that non-chad men do not approach you period. Then approach chad for weekly pump and dump yourself. It was probably one of that school foids friends who told her to claim lesbianship after getting appraoched by incel.
This too

All women are chadsexual and bisexual

Apparently she's getting married to this war pig
90 Day Fiance Rosemarie Vega Ed Brown Before The 90 Days 2940

:feelspuke:
It's crazy to think this ugly foid's smv is worth more than any incels

This is more accurate i think.