Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Lesbians need men

• Thread starter Schizopilled_Fed
  • Start date
Schizopilled_Fed

Schizopilled_Fed

Greycel
Domestic violence, sexual assault, and mental abuse are HEAVILY prominent in female on female(lesbianism, aka MENTAL ILLNESS) relationships than any other form of relationships. Foids are genetically incompetent when it comes to love and relationships, not being able to function as adults in their everyday life without the firm structure men provide. This goes back to hunter-gather societies where the men would do all the work and the foids would pick berries and play. Feminism and the introduction of civil rights fucking ruined EVERYTHING:feelsree: and made the :feelsclown: world we are in today.
With that said we go into the femoid faggotry known as l*sbianism. These relationships are built like normal ones, with one pretending to be a man and the other being a submissive bitch. These "man" femoids are known as dykes, they are usually angry, don't practice personal hygiene, and play in the WNBA. This dynamic of foids LARPing as gods leads to some of the worse domestic violence seen in any form of relationships. A quick google search can show you that over 50% "relationships" ending up with one of the bitches being "raped"(they're probably lying, as they always do). Up to 90%!!!!! report mental abuse(not hard to reach, foids crumble like paper over words) and 40% physical abuse(the dyke beating their fucking bottoms up). This has made me come to the conclusion that foids can NEVER fill the role of a man in a relationship. Their hormones of estrogen will bring nothing except instability and emotions. Two foids together will always crumble down, lesfoids NEED a MAN to put them in their place and remind these STUPID FUCKING FAGS that they will never be a man.
Please drop your input, still trying to expand this theory.

It's general degeneracy at its peak; I propose many of them simply could not find or grew tired of the same old Chads... :feelsjuice:

Though the abuse is likely due to realizing that not having a man is really not working out how they imagined it; it's a dysfunction type of relationship, as you said. :feelsUgh:

More like Chadsexual.

excellent thread. :feelsokman:
fuck those mentally ill holes

Lesbians are female, aren't they? Water is indeed wet.

lesbos need to die in a fire

I find dykes disgusting. How someone can promote them at work or even marry them is beyond me.

Lesbians are just extreme chadsexuals forced into each others arms.

lesbian need rape forced sex correction by me and a few trucels (in video game!) fucking vile chadsexual stuck up whores

Based
Gays and lesbians need us for humanity to function so they can turn our kids gay

Men keep soyciety running

Most women are lesbians, since they know they can get chads any time

Lesbians are a waste to society. They have to be with men.

lesbians are just femcels in disguise of bluepilled women

Yes lesbians don’t actually exist. Women only become lesbians to spite straight white males, so therefore lesbians need a man.