Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lesbians can be nice.

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
NOW NOW NOW Before you get into a neetfit in the comments just listen ok. All the lesbians I've ever met have been friendly in a kind way. I believe this might be because they have 0 smv for men at all.
I would compare it to the way others start treating you when you lie about being gay. My new boss is a lesbian and a genuinely kind person that treats the incels at my job very nicely whilst she makes life hell for the Stacies at my workplace, almost predatory in a sense. She's like a 2.5-3 in attractiveness so I guess she might have been bullied by Chad and Stacy and is now out for revenge.

She is waging an actual bureaucratic incel jihad upon the Stacies.

Are you a retard??? AWALT. They're acting nice to keep up the "all gay people are nice".
Lol @ this guy stuck in 18- whateverthefuck. Go outside and meet some actual gay people without glaring or hurling insults and you might be surprised that they're people just like you, low iq motherfucker

I don't really have a problem with homosexuals they don't affect my inceldom.

Lesbians are generally man-haters.

we have a lot of gay supporters , you can go check braincels. i can't say i agree with them, but at least they back us up now

A lot of the mean people I've came across were also Lesbians. Their penis envy could sometimes be so strong, that they end up turning into guys. As a majority of them are already emulating as guys.

OP Lesbians don't have a low SMV. A majority of women are already bicurious. They'd rather date each other than date a man of low value, this had been repeated many times.

I don't really have a problem with homosexuals they don't affect my inceldom.
They do the gay men have power and influence over women and lesbians are choosing to be with women over men

Ugly lesbians are basically female incels who went prison gay

Lol @ this guy stuck in 18- whateverthefuck. Go outside and meet some actual gay people without glaring or hurling insults and you might be surprised that they're people just like you, low iq motherfucker
Lol faggot detected off to the gallows you go