Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lesbianmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
We need to find shy closet lesbians and cure them by being nice to them. Their closet lesbian feelings will make them ideal pure waifus as they will be self conscious about being female thus leading to modest dress and good dietary habits. Having been outcasts growing up will also make them empathetic toward autists.

one side of lesbians are conscious about being female.
The other side are dykes.

most irl lesbians I've met looked like the cleaning lady from family guy. from my anecdotal experience they were relatively decent human beings but not like what you're imagining

Cope, she’s gunna kill you in ur sleep

I still think this idea has good potential as a way to get a real live virgin.

lesbians want chad only

Lesbians fuck eachother with giant dildos and strapons because they want Chad's dick but with boobies. Basically they have a fetish for a transexual Chad-Stacey hybrid with boobies and a big dick which doesn't exist in real life, so they take turns playing that role.

Bitches like that are hard to find, even when you do find them they tend to be clinically avoidant. I do agree that they are very pure seeming. They also have male hobbies often. They seem like dream waifus for a shy incel.