Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lesbianism is a feature, not a bug

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Throughout the whole evolution of homo sapiens we lived in animalistic environment:

Ugly men hunt for food, chads get to breed and cuck others, foids harvested berries and vegetables

Ugly men were always used for resources, betabuxx is an ancient thing

To preserve her eggs from her oooga bogacel, she would have to pretend to be lesbian, to wait till the oogacel went for hunt, in the meantime she banged and got creampied by tarzanchad

In order to deny sex she would have to pretend to be lesbian while her betabuxxcel hunt for food to have a hope for breeding

2 million years of evolution have passed and we live in the same world

Chad fucks betabuxx cucks

chad could not fuck them at the same time. so they developed lesbianism trait.

There wasn't moralfaggotry back then.

Ugly men could get women by force when they invade villages and communities (in a video game)

But yeah, the lesbian thing is mostly bullshit anyway.

I don't care if it's against natural law or not. I don't want homosexuality to be promoted in kindergartens, I don't want to see it on the streets, I don't want to hear its propaganda. I don't think kids should see men kissing and wearing dresses. Because? Because it naturally makes me sick and I think it's disgusting, and I wouldn't think twice about putting one between your eyes if there weren't laws to protect it. But that only goes for manly guys and gals,

LESBIAN=I ONLY DATE CHADS

Last edited:
lesbians are obese ugly foids who cant accept the fact that no one wants to touch them