Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Lesbian" with a guy - an example in the field

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Saw a Mestiza foid that I haven't seen in about 3 years (I'd actually say slightly more white than indigenous, so not the squat, barrel-waisted type). Last I saw her, she had started dating this super-athletic white Chad. Three years later, she's now married to him, but the kicker is, that shortly before she started dating him, she was openly "lesbian" ---- now she's a fucking tradwife with his baby. This is empirical evidence that lesbians are just super picky until gigachad comes along. But, to her (more than likely) chagrin, the kid looks Mestizo and has virtually zero evidence of having a white, Anglo-Saxon/Germanic father. She was quite hot when she was single, but she's noticeably aged 10 years and has more crow feet than an accordion. And...she's a lot nicer! JFL

Last edited:
Lesbian females are just GigaChad only

the same applies for the asexual pill, they're just so picky and they rather being fags than having sex with a sub4 guy.
i bet most of the lesbian community had chad bfs at a certain time of their lives and they only became fags after he left them

the same applies for the asexual pill, they're just so picky and they rather being fags than having sex with a sub4 guy.
i bet most of the lesbian community had chad bfs at a certain time of their lives and they only became fags after he left them

Lesbians are the most useless people ever. They piss me off more than gay men.

the kid looks Mestizo and has virtually zero evidence of having a white, Anglo-Saxon/Germanic father
over for him, no one deserves coal burner parents

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back