Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "lesbian" wants to suck cocks

What? I have no words. :feelsclown:

On a side note, I am rather curious about bisexual women. They say they like both sexes, but who do they end up with the vast majority of the time? If it is men, that doesn't sit right with me. From a quick search, it seems that most bi's end up in straight relationships. Just a way for them to exercise their degeneracy whilst latching onto the security and protection from a male. I'd hate having to compete against both sexes, not just other men.

Show me a woman who doesn't have mental illness of some sort and I'll be shocked. Reddit is a hub for them.
They like to lie about their sexuality for more oppression points

Foids can be such fuck ups, imagine telling to your therapist that you're in a relationship with a woman but you want to suck dicks. These whores literally have zero tact wtf

There's no such thing as "lesbians". The second Chad shows up every one of those freaks turns straight.

Theres lesbians that want to suck chad cock for sure. Theres also lesbians who want to have a cock because they have penis envy. :feelsjuice:

What the fuck, she belongs in street

Lesbian wants to suck Chad cock

Foids can be such fuck ups, imagine telling to your therapist that you're in a relationship with a woman but you want to suck dicks. These whores literally have zero tact wtf

Imagine you're a therapist and you have to listen to this utter shit stained convo

Lesbians don't exist, episode 874384829

Lesbianism is a lie, more often than not used as a mere protection from subChads by toilets.
"Tee-hee, nothing personal, sweetie, i just prefer girls":foidSoy::foidSoy:. But when a chad suddenly appears, the smokescreen immediately vanishes away.

Last edited:
Least Chadsexual "lesbian."

Lesbianpill copers on suicide watch

We've already established that Sam is a Chadsexual. I'm sure she tossed aside plenty of incels at her school over BBC.

Lesbians don't exist, episode 874384829

All homos have a mental disorder

No such thing as lesbian. They are all bisexual.
Also Bipolar and Borderline people in general are not the ones you want to be in a relationship with be it a man or woman.

No such thing as lesbian. They are all bisexual.
Also Bipolar and Borderline people in general are not the ones you want to be in a relationship with be it a man or woman.

Lesbianism is a lie, more often than not used as a mere protection from subChads by toilets.
"Tee-hee, nothing personal, sweetie, i just prefer girls":foidSoy::foidSoy:. But when a chad suddenly appears, the smokescreen immediately vanishes away.
I said this In another thread at its very true. They use it as a shield to easily deflect from having to interact with non-Chads.

Also, I would add that all women would sooner fuck another women than a sub-chad man, because the biggest fear women have is propagating the genes of sub par men. It is hell to them

Bipolar, cheater, obsessed with slobbing on Chad cock.

Individual is romantically worthless and only in a relationship for the undeserved benefits. At least she's women's problem JFL.

"Lesbians" are the biggest chadsexuals. They'd substitute by fucking each other until they get chad's attention.

Every foid is naturally predisposed to be attracted to Chads. A minority of foids can also be secondarily attracted to other women but they will still be primarily Chadsexual. They often delude themselves into thinking they can resist Chads "unlike the other girls" but it's all cope. This is why you see so many older Dykes eventually go back to being straight and marrying a man.

Bipolar, cheater, obsessed with slobbing on Chad cock.

Individual is romantically worthless and only in a relationship for the undeserved benefits. At least she's women's problem JFL.

Another LGBT cope for not securing chad

Lesbians on their knees sucking cowboy cooooocks. Ram Ranch really rocks!

She can suck my stinky incel cock if she wants :forcedsmile:

I too have a blowjob (receiving) fetish. Having a gf with oral fixation for BIC (big incel cock) would be nice.

mental illnesses are contagious, dont feed into degeneracy

No such thing as lesbianism just lack of chad

all women can get dicks thats why some of them perfer to be lesbians since they know 100% they have it easy with men, and can easly get some soy beta simp

I was diagnosed with Bipolar 2 this year and I have learned a lot about how my mania manifests. I tend to have a huge fixation on performing oral sex on men.
Where tf do I find this woman and how do I trigger her bipolar thingy? Unless she's ugly. In that case I hope she chokes on chad's burly phallus.

On a serious note, what even are mental illnesses anymore?

lesbians until chad shows up

They'd rather fuck another whore than fuck an incel.

Click on the reddit profile who posted that and you'll realize they are a tranny. :feelskek:

"Just an 18 yr old T-girl havin' some fun c:" Why are faggots always hyper sexual, I swear..

She needs to offer her services and love of sucking men's cocks for incels.is members so we can all ascend. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
This is a male, pics naked with dick shown are on his reddit. But is correct, most lesbians are not lesbians.

EVERY

FEMALE

IS

BISEXUAL