Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lesbian wants chad cum from her friends bf

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

Actual lesbian or bisexual? Kek
Screenshot 20231001 100705 Reddit

Screenshot 20231001 100633 Reddit

So clinic decides then? JFL
Screenshot 20231001 100426 Reddit

"Lesbians" are just Chadsexuals that are too ugly to attract them and don't want sub-Chads so they make out with each other as a alternative to fulfill their sexual urges.

over how toilets consider their counter-parts before us for sex

Dykes being dykes, nothing new

"I have looked through some profiles, but they just don't feel quite right!"
Meaning despite passing the genetic health requirements none of the donors are chadly enough.

"I have looked through some profiles, but they just don't feel quite right!"
Meaning despite passing the genetic health requirements none of the donors are chadly enough.
Funniest shit is that she won't get a choice, they literally can give her curry or nigger or chink because jew clinic decides

Funniest shit is that she won't get a choice, they literally can give her curry or nigger or chink because jew clinic decides
By "I can get multiple donors" it seems she's saying she can select a group of potential donors she's indecisive about and the clinic will choose from among her chosen set

You’re not entitled to a donor that “feels quite right” (translation: is white, good-looking and tall), sweetie.