Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lesbian Stacy has a higher SMV than straight Chad

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Lesbian Stacy has a higher SMV than straight Chad because women are generally more attractive than men so bisexual women would rather date a Stacy than a Chad because she’s better looking no woman is straight a lesbian Stacy could date any woman from a 1/10 to a gigastacy while the best chad can get is his looksmatch which is Stacy I don’t think this is right faggot Stacy’s make the dating market 10 times harder for us sub 8 men we already have it hard without these faggots taking women from us

how are women generally more attractive

how are women generally more attractive

extremely lesbian pilled, foids are always the enemy

Lesbians can be competitors, yes.

Why do you think there’s more female faggots than male fags
Male faggots seemed plentiful in cultures like Ancient Greece

Generally, I suppose; those Stacy foids are usually Chadsexual, and the propagation of moral degeneracy leads them to feel it's completely fine to move into other foids as well... :feelsUgh:

Yet another example of foid privilege and the benefits of hypergamy for the gender that claims to be "oppressed". :feelsclown:

Men tend to be more in homosexuality than foids imo. Mostly fags I see on television or irl in India are generally men.

I doubt it. a foids entire being yearns for chad. lesbiansm is just their cope when they cant get him.