Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lesbian looking tomboy foid said hi to me for no reason as we walked past each other (not a brag)

Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men
Here are some images to help you visualize what the tomboy foid looked like:

Azxinn4ZhpyM
Y5rj5BgAZZLO

Except she didn't have as many tattoos as the second picture, as far as I am aware :waitwhat:

So anyways, you guys know I go outside sometimes for a walk to let off some stress to distract myself away from my inceldom and any blackpill content in general otherwise my heart would start to feel different :feelssus: (anxiety?)

I prefer to walk at nights, rather than during the day because I want to avoid seeing bastard hetero/homo sexual couples walking together slow as fuck or seeing interspecial couples like foids walking around with their 3 doggos that WE ALL KNOW she has fucked them all :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

They both get in my fucking way :lasereyes:

One night I decided to go out for a walk, I checked the time and it was 9:30 PM

"Yessssssssssss :feelsaww:" I said in my mind with joy.

Who would be out right now walking at this hour? Couples? No. Doggie fuckers? No.

I wouldn't even go that far I only walk for about 1 hour in total for some lifefuel walking exercise :feelsmusic:

I grabbed my sweater with a hoodie (incel trait: you wear hoodies when going outside), a weapon just in case I get mugged and I went out.

It was super quiet out, it was time to go for a walk with ease of mind of a calm cozy night :owo:

When suddenly, not having walked past 2 blocks, some lesbianoid looking hermaphrodite literally spawned from behind a fucking bush walking towards me :horror: meaning we had to walk pass each other in this fucking shitty narrow ass concrete sidewalk :feelstrash:

(I know I'm retarded for not crossing the street, but I actually had a destination to go to this time so crossing the street would seem rather intuitively pointless and time wasting)

Do you want to know why I felt strange about this foid I was about to walk past?

A part of it was because she possessed both masculine and feminine characteristics like e.g. big muscle build, short hair, square jaw, somewhat revealing clothing and the widest feminine hips I've seen on a foid in such a long time :feelsmega: in real life

The main thing that bothered me the most was the fact that she must have been AT A MINIMUM 9 inches taller than me :feelsrope:. SHE WAS TALL AS FUCK!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: what the hell are they putting in the drinking water supply :waitwhat:?

I have never felt even more emasculated, being already low T looking as I am now. This hoe looked like she can knock me out in one Mike Tyson uppercut :giga:

"Hello there :foidSoy:"

internal dialogue: OH SHIT :worryfeels:

"Oh HI!! :D" I said in a very surprised high pitched voice :feelsrope:

What the fuck was this foid's true intention? :feelswhat:

I had my hoodie up, wanting to walk outside late at night and not be bothered by the sight of other paired up Sapienoids but this Chad-fucking :chad:tomboy son of a bitch WHO PROBABLY ALREADY HAS A BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND ruined my peace of mind for the rest of the walking night. IM STARTING TO THINK SHE THOUGHT I WAS A DRUG DEALER :feelstrash::feelsclown:

Has a foid ever said "hi" to you for absolutely no reason whatsoever? Even if you're a complete stranger to the foid?

I can't be the only one this has happened to, this foid wasn't even any neighbor I knew around my block.

I am extremely suspicious of anybody who wants to say something to me whenever I go outside out for a walk, even for a slight hello :shock:, my heart would start to race and my muscles around my thighs would clench in an instant :worryfeels:

TLDR: I walk outside at night, tall as fuck hermaphroditic lesbain-looking tomboy foid pops out of nowhere and says to me "Hello there :foidSoy:" in a deep ass voice for no reason at all, I get scared like a pussy bitch soyboy :feels: say "hi :forcedsmile:" back and continue walking my nightwalk without looking back once :feelsrope:

ban this fakecel :feelstastyman:

are you sure it wasn't a tranny?

You know it's over when a girl says hi and you write a 9 paragraph post

why are 2022 greycels posting so much faggotry these days

Stop using so many emojis you give off TikTok fag vibes.

You know what I meant. :feelsree: We honest hard-working youngcels are outnumbered by your savage emoji abusing generation. :feelswhat:
Did you read my original post at least?

Interesting story, woman in the pic masculine mogs me.

It was a troon, no doubt
Troondied

inb4 IT is like HAHAHAHA LOOK INKWELL GAY INKWELL GAY THEY ALL THINK ABOUT GETTING MOGGED IN MASCULINITY 24/7 AND SECRETLY ALL WANT TO GET CHOKED AND PEGGED

Faggots and globohomo agents will all perish Incellah. Prophet Chohammad wills it

Cho flyin

I got through it tbf, you got mogged hard by a tranny holy shit bro your luck is super crap. :feelskek:
Interesting story, woman in the pic masculine mogs me.
It was a troon, no doubt
View attachment 612366
Incel trait: You get mogged and hit on by homosexuals and trannies

inb4 IT is like HAHAHAHA LOOK INKWELL GAY INKWELL GAY THEY ALL THINK ABOUT GETTING MOGGED IN MASCULINITY 24/7 AND SECRETLY ALL WANT TO GET CHOKED AND PEGGED

Faggots and globohomo agents will all perish Incellah. Prophet Chohammad wills it

View attachment 612368
FUCKING BASED

The average IT tranny user:

View: https://youtu.be/bbmH-Uf7ILE

this site bro smh

"a foid said hi to me so we are meant to be together forever :soy::soy::soy:"

this site bro smh

"a foid said hi to me so we are meant to be together forever :soy::soy::soy:"
I never said that. I'm just relaying this strange experience I had with this femerroid animal to you guys.

View attachment 612345
View attachment 612347

Except she didn't have as many tattoos as the second picture, as far as I am aware :waitwhat:

So anyways, you guys know I go outside sometimes for a walk to let off some stress to distract myself away from my inceldom and any blackpill content in general otherwise my heart would start to feel different :feelssus: (anxiety?)

I prefer to walk at nights, rather than during the day because I want to avoid seeing bastard hetero/homo sexual couples walking together slow as fuck or seeing interspecial couples like foids walking around with their 3 doggos that WE ALL KNOW she has fucked them all :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Who would be out right now walking at this hour? Couples? No. Doggie fuckers? No.

I wouldn't even go that far I only walk for about 1 hour in total for some lifefuel walking exercise :feelsmusic:

I grabbed my sweater with a hoodie (incel trait: you wear hoodies when going outside), a weapon just in case I get mugged and I went out.

It was super quiet out, it was time to go for a walk with ease of mind of a calm cozy night :owo:

When suddenly, not having walked past 2 blocks, some lesbianoid looking hermaphrodite literally spawned from behind a fucking bush walking towards me :horror: meaning we had to walk pass each other in this fucking shitty narrow ass concrete sidewalk :feelstrash:

(I know I'm retarded for not crossing the street, but I actually had a destination to go to this time so crossing the street would seem rather intuitively pointless and time wasting)

Do you want to know why I felt strange about this foid I was about to walk past?

A part of it was because she possessed both masculine and feminine characteristics like e.g. big muscle build, short hair, square jaw, somewhat revealing clothing and the widest feminine hips I've seen on a foid in such a long time :feelsmega: in real life

The main thing that bothered me the most was the fact that she must have been AT A MINIMUM 9 inches taller than me :feelsrope:. SHE WAS TALL AS FUCK!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: what the hell are they putting in the drinking water supply :waitwhat:?

I have never felt even more emasculated, being already low T looking as I am now. This hoe looked like she can knock me out in one Mike Tyson uppercut :giga:

I had my hoodie up, wanting to walk outside late at night and not be bothered by the sight of other paired up Sapienoids but this Chad-fucking :chad:tomboy son of a bitch WHO PROBABLY ALREADY HAS A BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND ruined my peace of mind for the rest of the walking night. IM STARTING TO THINK SHE THOUGHT I WAS A DRUG DEALER :feelstrash::feelsclown:

Has a foid ever said "hi" to you for absolutely no reason whatsoever? Even if you're a complete stranger to the foid?

I can't be the only one this has happened to, this foid wasn't even any neighbor I knew around my block.

I am extremely suspicious of anybody who wants to say something to me whenever I go outside out for a walk, even for a slight hello :shock:, my heart would start to race and my muscles around my thighs would clench in an instant :worryfeels:

TLDR: I walk outside at night, tall as fuck hermaphroditic lesbain-looking tomboy foid pops out of nowhere and says to me "Hello there :foidSoy:" in a deep ass voice for no reason at all, I get scared like a pussy bitch soyboy :feels: say "hi :forcedsmile:" back and continue walking my nightwalk without looking back once :feelsrope:
Women think you are handsome

:cryfeels:very entertaining but you spoke to a foid???:feels::feels::feels: ban ban ban

Women think you are handsome
:no::no::no:

This "foid" looked like a drug abuser so whatever the fuck "she" was on, "she" must have hallucinated some Gigachad :chad::chad::chad::chad: walking towards "her" at night

:cryfeels:very entertaining but you spoke to a foid???:feels::feels::feels: ban ban ban
This hermaphroditoid only said two words to me, how is this worthy of a ban?

Probably just talked to a faggot :feelskek:

Could be because she was worried you'd beat, rape, and rob her and she thought a quick friendly exchange would humanize her in your mind.

:chad::chad::chad:

Should’ve made a move you fucking fakecel. She was clearly interested in you otherwise she wouldn’t have said hi. Sure she might have had a dick but it’s worth taking the risk

Last edited:
Are you sure there were nobody around and her hi was directed at you?

Maybe she was comfortable enough around you because she sees you as a meek beta.If she was interested the question is would you smash?

I'd ghost the shit out of they/them

Probably just talked to a faggot :feelskek:
Faggots are child molesting sexual deviant freaks

Could be because she was worried you'd beat, rape, and rob her and she thought a quick friendly exchange would humanize her in your mind.
As one user put it perfectly "Self preservation is strong"

:chad::chad::chad:

Should’ve made a move you fucking fakecel. She was clearly interested in you otherwise she wouldn’t have said hi.
So every female that says hi to you, is a sign she gives to let an incel know that's she's interested? :feelsseriously:

I have to be upfront with you, that is the most shittiest way to tell someone you're interested.

Sure she might have had a dick but it’s worth taking the risk
Ok what the hell? I can't tell if you're being serious or joking around :worryfeels:

Just get infected with HIV/AIDS from having homosexual buttsex with a transexual tomboy faggot theory

Are you sure there were nobody around and her hi was directed at you?
I'm positive, the street was empty and we were the only ones outside. I just can't figure why "she" decided to say hi at the exact second we past each other, this has been boggling my mind.

Maybe she was comfortable enough around you because she sees you as a meek beta.If she was interested the question is would you smash?
OvFQrK22537E

I don't know, I'm not even sure what gender this stray monkey was.

Take a look at the picture above (this is how she looked like) and tell me would you take and smash this tomboyish foid, behind the bush where she spawned from, yourself if "she" was interested?

I'd ghost the shit out of they/them
High IQ move :feelskek:

Also based pronounusingcel :feelsthink:

View attachment 613201

Take a look at the picture above (this is how she looked like) and tell me would you take and smash this tomboyish foid, behind the bush where she spawned from, yourself if "she" was interested?

High IQ move :feelskek:

Also based pronounusingcel :feelsthink:
I would pass but still i would have been kinda validated.

View: https://youtu.be/FVWSgyKW1kU

Okay I just found this video on Youtube not too long ago, and this is exactly how the height differences were like between me and this masculine ass foid during this short encounter :feelsmega:

FUCK :feelsping:

I'm positive, the street was empty and we were the only ones outside. I just can't figure why "she" decided to say hi at the exact second we past each other, this has been boggling my mind.
Interesting, never happened to me before so can't say much about this.
OvFQrK22537E

If she is truly a she and my looksmatch+ then yes
I would smash a tomboy
I don't mind her being androgynous that much as long as it is not a tranny
Though you said 9 inches taller than you, which could be emasculating to fuck:feelsohgod:

You have my seal of approval for this reaction.

[UWSL]Ok what the hell? I can't tell if you're being serious or joking around [/UWSL]:worryfeels:

Just get infected with HIV/AIDS from having homosexual buttsex with a transexual tomboy
faggot theory
It was a joke you fucking retard

View attachment 612345
View attachment 612347

OP stop humblebragging on us incels.

Didn't read +braggers should be killed on spot

Men are at the point where a foid saying hello is an ungodly unheard of thing.

are you sure it wasn't a tranny?
im pretty sure its a tranny. Tall women don't acknowledge the existence of short men at all-- this is a fact